SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Yep agreed, you can be HOT, but if your stupid you'll struggle with life.

We have a Konica Minolta Bizhub C550 colour copier here at work, that shit is the bomb! Expensive as f**k too, they werent happy when i printed off 400 brochures and melted one of the paper feed rollers :)

Warranty should be able to cover it damo

Gota love the Ricoh's at work they work all day and all night with no problems

Yep agreed, you can be HOT, but if your stupid you'll struggle with life.

Yeah, known too many of those girls. Went out with a few "models" in my younger years, but God they irritated me when they spoke. Worked in nightclubs for 4 years and seen the stupidest behaviour too. Might think they're hot shit as a teen or early 20s, posting up pics of yourself all over myspace and facebook, boosting your own ego, but later in life reality hits. Thats when you realise your life was going nowhere.

Yeah, its a "special" club for smart people, putting it short. I have a life-long membership as a Golden Key member. Invitations to join are sent to University students to maintain a 80% or higher grade in all chosen subjects over a duration of 12 months straight. So in 12 months at Uni you need to attain 80% or higher in 8 units (4 subjects x 2 semesters) ... which is not easy. At the time I was doing Economic subjects, Marketting, Information Systems, and also Accounting elements. Heck I ended up tutoring for Accounting for 6 months at UniSA.

I had no idea this "society" existed until I got the letter of invitation. :P

lol, I must be thick as a brick :banana: I still don't get what it specifically does for you.........is that like a gold card into the Qantas Club Lounge? :P

haha, just stirring you bud.

Warm night tonight, will you be out on the bike?

Yeah, known too many of those girls. Went out with a few "models" in my younger years, but God they irritated me when they spoke. Worked in nightclubs for 4 years and seen the stupidest behaviour too. Might think they're hot shit as a teen or early 20s, posting up pics of yourself all over myspace and facebook, boosting your own ego, but later in life reality hits. Thats when you realise your life was going nowhere.

yeah, bit like the ditz in my sig

lol, I must be thick as a brick :P I still don't get what it specifically does for you.........is that like a gold card into the Qantas Club Lounge? :P

haha, just stirring you bud.

Warm night tonight, will you be out on the bike?

Yeah, the GKIHS is pretty much on par with a gold card into the Qantas Club. A bunch of wank-wank really, but its good to put those qualifications after your name when it counts. :D

Still debating if I'm riding tonight. If I am, I'll be at BP West Tce between 9-10pm. I'll be soaking away in my pool before that ... gotta give it a good clean and get solar cover on before Sunday. :banana:

Still debating if I'm riding tonight. If I am, I'll be at BP West Tce between 9-10pm. I'll be soaking away in my pool before that ... gotta give it a good clean and get solar cover on before Sunday. :banana:

ahh no probz then........I'm attending Villies first, then clubrooms followed by BP maybe, so might see you later on

ahh no probz then........I'm attending Villies first, then clubrooms followed by BP maybe, so might see you later on

I'd like to head to Vilis, but soaking in the pool (altho working a little) sounds better :P Plus I'm dropping in on Jenkies after work, so I'll be late getting home. Thank God the air con is working properly again in the Stag. :P

Might catch you out tonite on the bike :banana:

You still coming Sunday?

Edited by RubyRS4

PM me details bud ie. time & place.........got your number so will confirm either way on the weekend, thanks

Lookin forward to the nice drive to balgowan tonight. If the weather is OK, fishing tomorrow, if its crap, crabbing at ardrossan. And if it rains, I'll simply drink copious amounts of alcoholic beverages

-D

It's not against the law to sell a defected car you just ahve to make sure that the buyer is made aware of the defect. You can then fix the defects and clear it, but you want be able to transfer ownership until the defect has been cleared so make sure you get something on paper saying that you are aware of the defect and that you have purchased the car.

On a side note something funny;

An Israeli doctor says 'Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks.'

A German doctor says 'That is nothing; we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.'

A Russian doctor says 'In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks.'

The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says 'You guys are way behind, we recently took a man with no brains out of Texas , put him in the White House for eight years, and now half the WORLD is looking for work.'

Edited by D_Stirls