SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Taking my missus some fancy sushi place in town tonight :rolleyes:

i love sushi ;p

Yeah there are a bunch of nice places in the city, i do miss the variety of places to eat but sticking my own lunch in the bag is much cheaper heh

Sushi train was very popular tho it made me feel a bit queasy at times, I liked the one inside the Southern Cross food court

and Ajisen was awesome too but their japanese ramen beats all sushi heh

-D

Ben's taking me to see the monster trucks and demolition derby!! I'm excited :thumbsup:

I bought him Guitar Hero..

For Tracy, I got her tickets to Stomp 09 at the Festival Theatre. Tonight we're going out on the Brutale to dinner at a nice place. Then tomorrow morning she's getting a tattoo! :rolleyes:

i picked my car up from the tuners last night

very very happy with the tune and the work the guys did

car is unreal in terms of response and much much better to drive then before

Ben's taking me to see the monster trucks and demolition derby!! I'm excited :)

I bought him Guitar Hero..

so jealous, i wanted to go see them.

i got nothing for valentine's day, but there's nothing unusual about that lol

my dad got my mum macadamia nut chocolate things and toblerone which i plan on helping her eat :)

mums take dad to the movies, i said i'm going so i can make sure they keep there hands to themselves :domokun:

Clutch decided to give way the other day so my gtr wont be out for a lil while, fortunately it happened in my drive way so no need to tow the automobil.

its been on the way out for a while now and i just noticed it gripping lower and lower when i let it back up until now its to the point it doesn’t even engage.

cant wait to get it back better than before :domokun:

Went to the Monster Trucks last night; free family ticket. Glad we didn't pay. :S

Extremely disappointed with the show. WEAK is the word. :D

Wayville showgrounds is a terrible venue to host Monster trucks as they are not allowed to rip up the grass so they are stuck to the outer ring which has limited space so no decent jumps races etc.

One rolled it which was cool to watch but apart from that it was an extremely weak show compared to MT events held at other Venues. :(