SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

is that like

[quiet voice]pst hey buddy i got a gates belt if you want it (looks around) going cheap (looks around)[/quiet voice]

It is >exactly< like that. You've done that before haven't you ;P

-D

i have a engine hoist you can borrow. when do you need it?

when ever i can get my paw's on it basically

but i dont know how long i will need it for ;)

im in two minds as to weather im rebuilding the motor and putting it in the car or buying an RB25DET and putting that back in the car

where abouts are you and how long would i be able to borrow the hoist for

and also what do you want for the renting of said hoist :banana:

boy yahoo BB is cheap and FAST

Yahoo! BB

下り最大50.5Mbps Up to 50.5Mbps downlink

上り最大12.5Mbps Up to 12.5Mbps uplink

→2,946円 → 2,946 yen

mate, im at valley view. you can pick it up today if you want. im not going to need it for afew weeks. a can of JD will do, its only sitting in my shed doing nothing.

mate, im at valley view. you can pick it up today if you want. im not going to need it for afew weeks. a can of JD will do, its only sitting in my shed doing nothing.

sweet as mate

JD = Jack Daniels ?

pm me your details and we'll go from there

just gotta speak to my dad and see if he can drive me out to you .

cheers ;)

i would say go with the RB25 Mitch

that way the can will be legal and wont have much hassles

but your call really

if the motor just needs a small scale rebuilt then do that

whatever you do mate goodluck with it and hopefully see you out and about soon

Gotta love Optus f**k ups...

Got my phone bill today - Optus charged me $800+ for data charges.

Rang them up, got a girl who has no idea what she's on about!

Thing is, I was on a data plan the entire month, but changed from a lower usage to a higher usage plan half way through the month.

Regardless, they still should charge me $0.50 per MB for any extra... yet I used 428MB out of a 25MB + 1gig data plan?

F*cking stupid. Girl on the phone said "we have too many terms and conditions to display on the website... you should have rang up before changing data plans"

Yeah, okay, so blame it on me for using their internet services to change my data plan? Okay.

TIO here we come.

holly crap daniel

thats a massive f**kup if it is their fault

if you changed your data plan and used the amount of data once you were in the new plan

then they are in the wrong....one would think so

Well she crapped on about all this pro-rata stuff, but not once does it state in any terms and conditions that the rate plan will take effect in the next billing cycle... it says "it will take effect once it's been activated" which is 3 business days.

Even then, even if I did go over, they still didn't charge me $0.50 per MB over, either!

Ah. F**k Optus. And f**ck their call centre. They're useless. I'm going to go back to 3.

i just got pulled over by the cops(rare) and they gave me a written warning for fog lights on, apparently its illegal, except when raining or theres fog and is a $160 fine, guy was good about it. iv'e heard this from a few poeple but now realise dont have them on or they'll do you. thats my little rave on... only happened 2 mins ago lol

Gotta love Optus f**k ups...

Got my phone bill today - Optus charged me $800+ for data charges.

Rang them up, got a girl who has no idea what she's on about!

Thing is, I was on a data plan the entire month, but changed from a lower usage to a higher usage plan half way through the month.

Regardless, they still should charge me $0.50 per MB for any extra... yet I used 428MB out of a 25MB + 1gig data plan?

F*cking stupid. Girl on the phone said "we have too many terms and conditions to display on the website... you should have rang up before changing data plans"

Yeah, okay, so blame it on me for using their internet services to change my data plan? Okay.

TIO here we come.

Dont get me started on OPTUS(OPTARD), I have the TIO hot on there tail,, for a multitude of problems. but my mobile and wireless are stuffed service levels in Aldinga, less then 2k from the tower and I have no signal or drop outs nonstop. not 3G service like promised.

I now have a direct line to optus high management, who pick up the phone on first ring.lol not in mumbia either

and the TIO has Optus in the cross hairs. TIO, tier 2 case managers are going to give them hell

and the best part is free service now... nearly $1000 in credit so far while investigating problems..lol

first time I heard Optard shake in there boots a bit..lol

i would say go with the RB25 Mitch

that way the can will be legal and wont have much hassles

but your call really

if the motor just needs a small scale rebuilt then do that

whatever you do mate goodluck with it and hopefully see you out and about soon

cheers Krishy !

more and more thinking about a 25 now