SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Hey guys,

Do any of you know if R34 GTR Injectors will go into a R32GTR fuel rail. I heard something about maybe the wiring plugs being different but I am not sure myself.

Posting in here because I don't think there needs to be another pointless thread

They are the same plugs and the same size. The only difference between the R32/3 and the R34 injectors are that the 34 injectors have a metallic electroplated finish (they might even be stainless) and 32/3 injectors are painted black.

ive posted a couple comments in that article. neither of which are yet to be posted. probably because im not mindlessly repeating 'crush their cars and throw them in jail' like the majority of commentators.

Its ok - Holdens and Fords dont hoon. Its just Jap Imported cars that are pre-programmed to drive recklessly.

Replaces the words 'jap imported cars' with 'arrogant showoff wankers' and you'd be dead on the money, but I've said enough about that.

Just watchin a few slide vids at lala (amongst some ATCC vids from '90/'91 :ninja: DAMN those BMWs could brake :rofl:) and noticed my old 100 is in a few. Goddam I didn't need to see that :D as if I'm not itching to get back out there enough already :rofl:

also on nova this morning saying that people in skylines and cars like that just want to show off there cars and attention, shit ive done most things 2 make sure my car looks stock and try not to get attention, so over all this shit, ( only good thing is that maybe we will get a drag strip quicker) gilman here i come

its not gonna happen. the constant smear campaigns, the constant negative and exaggerated media attention, and the parallels being drawn between us and killers is going to stall any progress into actually finding a solution and an outlet for hooning. its funny, junkies have shooting galleries, people who want to drag dont have anything.

if you own a gun , theres gun range

if you own a model plane, theres a legal paddock

if you own a nice car , your screwed

be happy if there was a new track made where there was a dedicated motorkhana/drift part

I know 2 memebers from here went and had a chat with SAPOL. Anyone thought of a representative from each club going to a meeting like this showing a sign of the car clubs that have had enough of being labled 'hoons' and just want to drive?

lol poor Broges.....the big fella copped a suspension today.....................soft AFL

That's acceptable.... after all he only plays for Port! I'd have given him 4 weeks :D

hahaha A Current Affair has stuff about "drag races" showing some footage of last week's crash... AND THEN they showed footages of the Commodore VL that crashed running from cops with stolen goods in the boot... and then back to last week's crash.

Meanwhile Today Tonight is on about crushing cars and having the transport minister come on saying "THIS GOVERNMENT WILL NOT SUPPORT A RACE TRACK FOR IDIOTS" - they're not idiots if they keep it off the road! What an idiot.

today tonight showing f**king japanese drift videos in a hoon segment again.

Oh wow thankyou today tonight and ACA.. you just started a huge blow in my household! Apparently im a hoon for being apart of the car scene and debating what the police and government think!