SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

they just talked about turning the old talem bend mitsu plant into drag strip.. 1.6km's baby!

7news that was!!

I used to work at Mitsi's 3 years ago, been down to the track at Tailem a couple times. 4WD track in a petrol V6 Triton that's not my own car = best fun I've ever had in a car :blink:

you mean other than the place listed in the thread?

Just Jap or ISC. Support the traders that support the forum that supports you.

the trust one that ISC sells will handle just about anything you can throw at it

same too with the ARC ones from JJ

-D

I used to work at Mitsi's 3 years ago, been down to the track at Tailem a couple times. 4WD track in a petrol V6 Triton that's not my own car = best fun I've ever had in a car :blink:

yeah make it at tailem bend........closer for me that way hahahaha :P:/

k, under SLEDs instructions im taking it to the wasteland.

So much talk about "why the older members aren't around much anymore" Anyone want to elaborate on that? The SA page is just a minute representation of SAU itself, i dont see how new members have forced them away. I can bet they were new members once too, and probably tried just as hard to fit around the place. And Deluxe mentioned ass sucking, how so?

Geez, just imagine what it would be like around here if everyone got along... We might even have a real club.

end of rant.

well, its taken me most of the evening, but ive replaced the 2 standard clarion speakers in the parcel shelf (blown) and the aftermarket pioneers in the doors (...also blown) with some clarion 2-ways in the back and some clarion components in the doors. i can now listen to music. :blink:

... was only after i finished that i noticed my entire stereo is clarion...

Anyone here see the truck that rolled over just after torrens rd today on south rd right near that bend? Must of been hooning and rolled the complete truck over. Took out a stobbie poll, guard rail, front fence. Had to get a crain in to lift the thing up.

Cant find the news story but looked crazy.

Nah dude didn't see it and I was just down there.

I do have some important news for everyone here though.

Houston............................................... we have flutter.

<<cue dramatic music>>

Anyone here see the truck that rolled over just after torrens rd today on south rd right near that bend? Must of been hooning and rolled the complete truck over. Took out a stobbie poll, guard rail, front fence. Had to get a crain in to lift the thing up.

Cant find the news story but looked crazy.

No didn't see it but I did have to turn onto Regency Rd because the road was blocked heading sth

yeah don't know Damo.....also don't know why Deluxe is so pissed off. The few times he's been on lately has been to post something negative if I recall.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was actually an older member that upset him over the whole Auto Salon fiasco that he kept dissing........haven't heard alot since then.......shame really cause I got on OK with the guy.

yeah don't know Damo.....also don't know why Deluxe is so pissed off. The few times he's been on lately has been to post something negative if I recall.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was actually an older member that upset him over the whole Auto Salon fiasco that he kept dissing........haven't heard alot since then.......shame really cause I got on OK with the guy.

:blink: wouldnt say i was "so pissed off" there Pete, and as for the few times i HAVE been on here, was once to give my yearly abuse to the ricealon guys(Hi Martin :/ ), advertise my old car and well.......now!!

And as for being "upset" with a older member, i disagre, he was the only one who bit back when i continued, it was more so the people(organisers) who couldnt see what i AND Dan(sinista) were on about regarding the first one show "SAU" entered.

That was all a long progression for me to loose interest in cars and this particular forum, Im fair over cars these day for the exception of motorsport, to where i am quite involved with two mates who race. And as for this forum i saw it in its best interest for me and others to not continue to post here any longer, hence my ghost like appearance.

There are a few people here i still chat to every now and then, which is great to hear their progressions with their cars, So next time i see you on your bike i'll be sure come say hi!!

p.s. Damo, Im sure you'll understand what i mean when the time comes to it!! If not dont loose sleep!!

Must admit, the mood has changed on here over the years...

Always the post whores who hang around a year or so, then dissapear (myself kind of included hehe) but everyone won't always be "hunky dory" with each other.

One day I may even get my Liberty out to an SAU meet - or is the "skylines only" mentality still a little prominent at the moment with the "family"?

yes I'm being shit_stirrer_thmb.jpg:blink:

Hi Lee :P Hi Darren :(:blink::P

EDIT

shit i hope that wasn't kissing ass :rofl: oh well pucker up :/

No Fail

Epic Win

For Steves

Cadbury Grin

(Thats as good as I get when it comes to haikus)

-D