SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

taken from neil thread

don't know why people get shitty at martin? i know many people including my mechanic who swears by his tuning!

im not shitty at martin just dont think there should be talk of illegal activitys on the forums practically on a thread called officer neil, are we trying to promote are selves as being a responsible club? our forum is full of "you all drive like hoons and have illegal parts" kind of talk. saying that though he's definately not the only one that's posted such talk and at least put some constructiveness to his comments. i guess the aim was don't think your invincible

people on the cruises are the 1s that have to deal with the negative image those who do not attend set with those comments.

anyone that shows up for a cruise has a 1st hand opinion on what happens anyone that does not is going by hear say

and why is there so much talk about what martin does on cars??? it dosnt have anything to do with the issue in my opinion. im not saying he's less of a member because he dosnt show up to cruises or dosnt know how to double my cars hp.

i dont see this as being disrespectful, if it was an issue on building engines im sure you could bring ya racing background into it but on this topic i fail to see the connection between building engines and knowing what happens on cruises

Edited by Inline 6

Dan, fair enough but I just had another look at the thread and I don't think he was condoning illegal activities or accussing anyone on here of them.

The talk about the guy's background was brought up due to the fact that he was told to leave and not come back just because he didn't attend cruises......well that's how peeps were going to perceive it anyway, hence why his contribution to the sport was indeed OT.

can everyone chill the f**k out? My god, might as well go back to NS.com.

The post whores that everyone constantly relates to (well the ones that i can think of) have always been there at events, either organising or supporting, so saying that they are here to just increase their post count is ludicrous. I can safely say that any of them (us, whatever) would be more than happy to post less if the moderators/administrators thought it would be necessary. As Dan said, im not saying anyone who isn't there at events/meets etc is less of a member, but implying that post whores are on here to just post meaningless drivel 24 hours a day 7 days a week is incorrect.

just popped on to say HI.

looks like i missed a heap of stuff.

nah u didnt miss anything

just a bunch of dudes with sandy ginas'

to quote saddam hussein "RELAAAX, Guy!"

-D

Jesus! :sick:

Had a depressing realisation ...

Doing the budget/books for my two properties and for the first time in my life, my equity exceeds my borrowing capacity! :laugh:

If I hold out long enough ... I might be able to get that 34 GTR one day :sick:

Dan, fair enough but I just had another look at the thread and I don't think he was condoning illegal activities or accussing anyone on here of them.

The talk about the guy's background was brought up due to the fact that he was told to leave and not come back just because he didn't attend cruises......well that's how peeps were going to perceive it anyway, hence why his contribution to the sport was indeed OT.

Pete, I've noticed you've been using the word "OT" to mean both On-Topic... AND... Off-Topic in various sentences. Reading along and then come up to "OT" and need to pause for a sec to see if in that certain sentence it means On-Topic or Off-Topic. :sick:

can snag 34 gtr for 40-45 grand these days Ruby!

I have enough equity to snag half a dozen of them, but can't ... yet! :sick:

Pete, I've noticed you've been using the word "OT" to mean both On-Topic... AND... Off-Topic in various sentences. Reading along and then come up to "OT" and need to pause for a sec to see if in that certain sentence it means On-Topic or Off-Topic. :sick:

When I first read it, I thought he was referring to overtime :laugh: