SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

this is your typical SAU wasteland reply to a serious news issue:

The Hells Angels had ice cream. The comancheros got the shits because they didnt. The Banditos were heaps pissed because no one had told them about ice cream to start with.

Some one had a gun, some claret was spilt and no one got any f**king ice cream.

Simple really.

bahahahaha :sick:

Pete, I've noticed you've been using the word "OT" to mean both On-Topic... AND... Off-Topic in various sentences. Reading along and then come up to "OT" and need to pause for a sec to see if in that certain sentence it means On-Topic or Off-Topic. :D

haha, sorry Vu, in my case it definitely meant working over-time but yeah I'm just being lazy as I always thought it referred to being On Topic........will have to type more next time.

That last one was a crack up Damo :D

I have an amusing pic a friend took of me during a crash at Mallala. There is nothing more funny than a crashed rider not in control of the camera moment :)

Mick Doohan's advice on what to do when in a crash on the track: "Just go all floppy!" :D

owned5.jpg

Here is one not quite work safe ... but funny anyway.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/Reu...cs/image007.jpg

Edited by RubyRS4

How about an SAU meet at the Tap Inn one night ... then head upstairs to the driving range.

Always good for a laugh. :D

How about an SAU meet at the Tap Inn one night ... then head upstairs to the driving range.

Always good for a laugh. :D

That's not really golf, hitting balls in an indoor range. I think you have to hit balls first because the last time I was there they didn't let us after a few drinks..... We were intoxicated somewhat I though!

That's not really golf, hitting balls in an indoor range. I think you have to hit balls first because the last time I was there they didn't let us after a few drinks..... We were intoxicated somewhat I though!

I went there for a mate's birthday. We weren't smashed, but we were far from sober, and had no probs.

Besides, smashing golf balls like Happy Gilmore is all I can do :D