SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

news.com.au has to f**king go. this is my response to the topic http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...5006301,00.html

The article itself is benign however the poll has two loaded questions. loaded meaning any media turd can twist the results to his or her own devices.

This is what I wrote to them. I doubt they will have the balls to publish it, let alone act on it.

Lets see if they grow a pair of balls, or a conscience for that matter.

f**king scumbags.

-D

nicely said ben.........nicely said.

all i can say about the media in that article is go and get f'd ,

im fking sick of these immature little pricks who think cars are toys and try drift n shit on public roads

thank you for ruining it for the rest of us !

its a 32. :)

and it was posted on the last page. and in the track thread.

and i have to do this,

ladies and gentlemen,

the game.

that is all.

Edited by scandyflick

its a 32. :)

and it was posted on the last page. and in the track thread.

and i have to do this,

ladies and gentlemen,

the game.

that is all.

oh yeah closer look at the back of it, its a 32...lol time for bed..lol

.... my mate is with internode, after his download limit, his speed is cut down, and DOESNT get charged for over use.

guess where ill be taking my custom soon.

When you sign up to an internet plan you agree to the terms and conditions. Simple as that - y0ou chose a plan/provider that charges for excess downloads.

i dont mind paying 200 bucks, fair nuff, but over $1000 for 1 month internet? c'mon, get real.

You physically CAN NOT download 20Gb of data and thought you were only using 6Gb. Unless you had P2P running 24/7 and shared out the 20Gb, of course - but in that case you shouldn't have been so stupid.

Either way, you did the data, regardless of everything else. If I was Optus, I am sorry to say, I would f$%k you hard.

No-one wants to accept the consequences for their own actions anymore .... a sad world when everything is someone else's fault.

Can you confirm that your usage was download data, and not upload? If it was indeed upload I have some sympathy for you, but if you actually downloaded 20Gb of data, then you MUST have know you were smashing your download quota of 5Gb.

lil help on assignment.

well its not really important but i wanted to add it. anyone know how many cars you can sell before you become a business? or where to find that info

Pretty sure Andrew knows :)

NOVA 91.9 this morning mentioned that they are shocked at another hoon driver crashing (red 32). However, they invited people from "the culture" (hoon) to ring up and say what is really going on. Didn't hear any callers however, anyone else hear?

I heard a little of what was said on Nova this morning. Didn't think there was too much constructive content and they has some drop kick loser try score points by telling listeners that he's clocked 250Km/h down South Rd in his VL Turbo.....

According to the article, serial offenders can actually have their cars seized and crushed.

Does anyone else think that is friggin ridiculous!!!!!!!

What if the car is an R34 GTR? that's some serious $$$ going in the crusher,

that's not even the point though, they can't effectively steal your car!!!!

That's absolutely disgusting, I had no idea we were living in a dictatorship.

According to the article, serial offenders can actually have their cars seized and crushed.

Does anyone else think that is friggin ridiculous!!!!!!!

What if the car is an R34 GTR? that's some serious $$ going in the crusher,

that's not even the point though, they can't effectively steal your car!!!!

That's absolutely disgusting, I had no idea we were living in a dictatorship.

I heard the cars of value would be sold off to compensate victims of crime, and low value cars (shitboxes) would be crushed.

The way I see it, some decent cars are being written off by hoons anyway. The end result is almost the same, but the driver/passenger gets hurt/killed in a crash.

Edited by RubyRS4