SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

According to the article, serial offenders can actually have their cars seized and crushed.

Does anyone else think that is friggin ridiculous!!!!!!!

What if the car is an R34 GTR? that's some serious $$$ going in the crusher,

that's not even the point though, they can't effectively steal your car!!!!

That's absolutely disgusting, I had no idea we were living in a dictatorship.

Yeah but how many 34GTR owners do you see hooning!

And it not stealing in their eyes, its obtaining by legal means.

According to the article, serial offenders can actually have their cars seized and crushed.

Does anyone else think that is friggin ridiculous!!!!!!!

No not ridiculous at all. We should by now all know what the consequences are if we're going to behave this way..... simple really isn't it, don't drive like a moron you won't get your car crushed. No brainer really.

What is ridiculous is that there are f**kin' moron drivers out there that think it's well within their right to endanger the life of others.

Having a drivers license as sure a f**k doesn't give anyone the right to do as they please on our roads....!!

Edited by TALBO

serial offenders meaning you've been caught being a tool multiple times and continue to ignore the fines etc i dont see much prob with that take the car. although they will probably just start hooning in a s box instead

might be better selling the cars however theyll prob come with a yellow sticker attached and a sign saying someone is very unhappy with you driving his car keep your doors locked.

Edited by Inline 6

I heard the cars of value would be sold off to compensate victims of crime, and low value cars (shitboxes) would be crushed.

The way I see it, some decent cars are being written off by hoons anyway. The end result is almost the same, but the driver/passenger gets hurt/killed in a crash.

If they do it like the states, they take a few prime cars and video the crushing to show in school, shock value of a tricked out ride worth 50k or more smashed into a paperweight..

it doesn't work, people just steal someone else's car to hoon, or buy a clapped out, bush basher to abandon on the roadside after they blow the motor or wreck it, they save the good cars for big dollar races , highly organized and underground on public streets , 2f2f style.

cars dont kill people, people behind the wheels do, punish the person harsh not the car???

seriously,when was the last time your car went out to hoon and left you home..lol

"This just in, a Nissan Skyline R33 was found laying on its side next to a VL Commodore on Port Wakefield Road today. Witnesses said the VL provoked the R33, a scuffle ensued and they fought to the death" Driver comes home, devo, fkn 33, getting in fights again.

So Im driving to work this morning and i get sideswiped by some tool.....

33l15hz.jpg

I wasn't too bad, though a little rattled, so i got up and dusted myself off, I thought my day was looking up when i found a good parking spot at the local park and ride. I was crossing the tracks when.....

9huyp2.jpg

With both these incidents in one day my boss tells me i can go home early but on the way out the door someone says they cant print and can i go have a look at the gateway server.....

2n99qgx.jpg

Screw this man im going home i gotta go to the rally on the weekend and take photos

2ezh2xw.jpg

*hehe i just wanted another gif thread*

hahaha :)

Going thru a few old pics ...

Cara, anyone here you recognise? :kiss::O

l_6b447cbf2dda4de3a2218da3546d4a91.jpg

Pete's sitting down in the background somewhere.

Watch out for this lot ... trouble on 2 wheels :)

n1342451301_30206644_2587.jpg

hey all, just recently did an ls1 conversion into my 33, best mod i hav made! highly recommended :)

hell yeah damo was talking about those coil packs just last night

going fishing

Edited by Inline 6

hey all, just recently did an ls1 conversion into my 33, best mod i hav made! highly recommended :)

pics or ban. I bet your lying, and TAB has short odds on it. If you actually had one, you'd know that r33 never came as a "gtt"

Is the ls1 turbz like your name suggests

you do realise we already have people on here with ls1's in skylines. i think monaro country was the name of the guy

and ruby what yr is the brutale? ps dont sell :)

Edited by Inline 6

toyota packs still fail. they just cost 4x as much to replace. :)

nah, i think ill leave it as is. :O

:EDIT: this is how both toyota AND nissan should have set it up;

afterautronic3tk1.jpg

hehe I know that engine bay :)

Pretty sure Andrew knows :P

I think it's 6 :)

If you transfer over 6 cars a year into and out of your name you need to apply for an LMVD licence or something. I've actually had more than 6 cars a year for the last few years but managed to get away with it :kiss:

Edited by AndrewJZX100

yay new headlight globe in!

took my dad half an hr of swearing at bloody jap cars n then i told him to get out the way n clipped it in with 5 mins haha beginners luck :)