SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

You not have a job again?? What happened now?

Oh im at work but trust me there's nothing happening damn automotive and damn gmh!

I have stated what I think the effects of crushing will be in the other thread.

Honestly, not like I ever hoon, but if my car got crushed you would probably want to lock me up.

funny-cat.jpg

YOU CRUSHED WHAT ??!?!

Sorry had to be done :)

Edited by KISIN

Ok then Shazmo guess thats another story for another day???

Andrew, the net is the only thing keeping me awake at work atm, daughter didn't want to settle last night have had bugger all sleep!

Sitting here doing nothing is the only thing stopping me from going on the playstation and doing nothing or going out for a drive to buy food.

In short I am so fucking bored of having nothing to do, and the more time I spend on here the more I hate it.

Edited by AndrewJZX100

How stupid are some people? :kiss:

I went to Autobarn at lunchtime. Got back into Stagea, start the car and start backing out of park. Guy and girl see me moving and quickly walk across my path of travel. They slow to a walking pace and glare at me thru my back window as I keep moving. Girl thumps the back of the tailgate. I hit the gas hard for a bit and she squeals and jumps out of the way. I stop and wait for them to start mouthing off, they get to the entrance and the GF flips the bird. Stupid. :O

Who the f**k intentially walks behind a reversing vehicle? I should just run over them. :)

How stupid are some people? :kiss:

I went to Autobarn at lunchtime. Got back into Stagea, start the car and start backing out of park. Guy and girl see me moving and quickly walk across my path of travel. They slow to a walking pace and glare at me thru my back window as I keep moving. Girl thumps the back of the tailgate. I hit the gas hard for a bit and she squeals and jumps out of the way. I stop and wait for them to start mouthing off, they get to the entrance and the GF flips the bird. Stupid. :O

Who the f**k intentially walks behind a reversing vehicle? I should just run over them. :)

the heat boils the mush called brains.. idiots, should have shot out a flame,..lol

Guest CleanAndSimple

anyone seen the newspaper?

nob in a red 32 had to go "be cool" and crash, yay MORE HEAT!!

Shakes head!.

Ok then Shazmo guess thats another story for another day???

Andrew, the net is the only thing keeping me awake at work atm, daughter didn't want to settle last night have had bugger all sleep!

yea shane i'll tell u next time ;)