SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hey adrian, got the spacers for fk all.. think the were $5ea. they didnt have the right size hub rings, but i bought a set that are a bit too big n will sand em back. (was $10 for the 4 of em)

any one gonna listen to the ''street racing special'' on nova tomorrow?

starts at 11, they wanna hear the other side of the story apparently...

$50 bucks says some lizbeeeefan calls up bragging bout doing burnouts in his vl bro.

:ermm:

i hope a real enthusiast calls up to set the story strait, someone who can get our point heard

not mentioning any pete names.

It passed through the high court, we are getting it.

Tax commissioner Michael D'Ascenzo said 7.4 million people who had already lodged 2007-08 tax returns would begin receiving their bonus payments from next week.

any one gonna listen to the ''street racing special'' on nova tomorrow?

starts at 11, they wanna hear the other side of the story apparently...

$50 bucks says some lizbeeeefan calls up bragging bout doing burnouts in his vl bro.

:ermm:

do people out south all drive 800cc 3 cylinders diahatsus and not do anything illegal or "hoon"-like while driving?

It passed through the high court, we are getting it.

I'll believe it when I see it. :ermm:

BTW where can I get RB25DET turbo gaskets (turbo-manifold and turbo-dump) tomorrow?

ATS have not been answering their phone all day ... grrr!

Edited by RubyRS4

Ryan got mine from nissan ruby...

im pretty sure he had to order it though?!

got a leak? be careful of the studs!

I'm sure ATS would have them in stock, but they haven't answered their phone all day (made over a dozen calls all day).

Not sure if I have a leak, but I want to rule it out. I don't believe there is a leak ... but, what can ya do. Guy heard the turbo spool up and complained of a failing turbo. I believe its only induction noise (very faint whistle), but worse case is loose nuts or leaking gasket. Either way, I want to rule it out. I've had a failed turbo before and I know what one sounds like.

Can anyone tell me if ATS is normally open on Saturdays?

Edited by RubyRS4

rubes pubes,

if your gasket was leaking, it would sound kinda like a screamer, whistling? id say induction..

imho, its not worth the risk of snapping turbo studs, for something thats completely fine.

he prob just tryin to make shit sound broken to screw you down on price.

IOm with craig 33 on this one roo.

Hes probably just trying to find ways to get more off the price. Ended up being a tryekicker/joyrider. DICKHEAD

With the engine idling you should be able to hear it leaking around the area with the old garden hose to your ear trick id say