SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

the yen is going up!!!

Actually, the Dollar is going up against the yen :ermm:

Been going up since last week. It was about 60yen to the dollar, buw it's 71 (it was 72 last night).

IOm with craig 33 on this one roo.

Hes probably just trying to find ways to get more off the price. Ended up being a tryekicker/joyrider. DICKHEAD

With the engine idling you should be able to hear it leaking around the area with the old garden hose to your ear trick id say

Yeah, it sounds like a minor screamer. Which I had always assumed was just the wastegate opening and the fact it has a bellmouth dump pipe. Happened with the last turbo too ... leak both times? So its either normal, or I got a small exhaust leak. No performance loss, no loss in boost, just noise. I'm aware of the hose-to-ear trick and I'm giving it a go tomorrow. Only does it high rpm/max boost.

Still wouldn't mind just putting mind to rest and ticking that one off the list. :ermm:

I'm certain he was working on knocking me down in price. Asked me if I could take Stagea to boostworx for a check, then if all okay he'll buy. Nope. Done that before in the past. Potential buyer got me to take it to Hitech and came up with false problems and tried haggling for a free car pretty much :D Then left me with the bill for the inspection. Never again. As is, or not. :P

I'm certain he was working on knocking me down in price. Asked me if I could take Stagea to boostworx for a check, then if all okay he'll buy. Nope. Done that before in the past. Potential buyer got me to take it to Hitech and came up with false problems and tried haggling for a free car pretty much :ermm: Then left me with the bill for the inspection. Never again. As is, or not. :D

That could be the case, but I know when I bought my GTR off David, he already had the report from Boostworx... so I paid him the price he was asking :P

-D

EDIT - Anyone out there not doing anything this weekend and can change my front rotors for me? :\ I have NFI

Edited by Dohmar

EDIT - Anyone out there not doing anything this weekend and can change my front rotors for me? :\ I have NFI

Ben, grab my number from my profile and give me a buzz tomorrow morning.....not sure if I'm free yet but I'll have a better idea then......it's not a hard or long job

Ben, grab my number from my profile and give me a buzz tomorrow morning.....not sure if I'm free yet but I'll have a better idea then......it's not a hard or long job

Thanks guys :ermm: I'll call ya tomorrow Pete, and Luke thx if Pete is busy I'll def hit ya up

Cheeeeeeeers

-D

yeah nice manners there :)

first quote spot on your forget a lot of people do know you though, Adelaide is small and the things you do people remember, and Dan is hardly an old coote

your initial response is from the ol' truth hurts saying

thanks Steve :cheers:

QUOTE (Madaz @ 3 Apr 2009, 06:38 AM) *

yeah nice manners there down.gif

first quote spot on your forget a lot of people do know you though, Adelaide is small and the things you do people remember, and Dan is hardly an old coote

your initial response is from the ol' truth hurts saying

thanks Steve thumbsup.gif

i think maybe someone might have been caught out Dan :cheers:

Edited by nos man

do people out south all drive 800cc 3 cylinders diahatsus and not do anything illegal or "hoon"-like while driving?

dont make me pull the statistics out that the advertiser printed in there "hoon" article, went something like northen area 400ish, southern area 100ish lol

i think western suburbs actually did well, they had the lowest number of hoons caught (hoon being anything from a burnout to drink driving bare in mind)

maybe they just hoon harder and dont stop for the cops

down the dirty south cops might be scared to pull those mofo's ova :cheers:

another thought could be maybe the cops are more quick to slap hoon charges on people around the north than the south. maybe for failing to indicate when turning or attempting to keep you carby injected fuel management system idleing at the lights(being your right foot)

Edited by Inline 6

dont make me pull the statistics out that the advertiser printed in there "hoon" article, went something like northen area 400ish, southern area 100ish lol

i think western suburbs actually did well, they had the lowest number of hoons caught (hoon being anything from a burnout to drink driving bare in mind)

dont forget graffiti...