SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

maybe they just hoon harder and dont stop for the cops

down the dirty south cops might be scared to pull those mofo's ova :D

haha, naa it's just easier for the cops to catch up with the northern hillbillies in their rickety ole melons................let the flamage begin!! :)

dont forget graffiti...
lol they keep spreading that non dictionary word any further its just going to be a synonym for criminal or unliked individual

ROFL!!! its beyond a joke!

ive been reading the advertiser the past week keeping my eye on there articles in regard to this "hoon" shit, there so called journalism is starting to read like an episode of ACA... and dont get me started on that retard, minister for road safety

what they cant comprehend is you dont need an import to go hooning ffs..or even need a powerful car....the last 2 cars i owned before i upgraded to my R31 (datto 1000 ute & datto 1600) were lucky to have 70kw..yet both proved themselves worthy on our roads...

haha, naa it's just easier for the cops to catch up with the northern hillbillies in their rickety ole melons................let the flamage begin!! :D

You hit the nail on the head Pete lol,

I noticed

The North is the only place in town that has a que up in front of crime(cash) converters Elizabeth store on pension days..

all single mums pushing prams (13-21 yrs old)with abusive partner's drunk in the grass ,,,, all before the joint even opens at 9am

that store , cashies has more pawned prams out front then cars in the parking lot, guess they got done for hooning and lost the car already..lol

now let then flamage begin...hahaha :) :laughing-smiley-014:

Now he's blaming movies for hooning. Okay, so now we're gonna ban the Fast and the Furious?

That guy would ban oxygen to stop bushfires if he could

-D

You hit the nail on the head Pete lol,

I noticed

The North is the only place in town that has a que up in front of crime(cash) converters Elizabeth store on pension days..

all single mums pushing prams (13-21 yrs old)with abusive partner's drunk in the grass ,,,, all before the joint even opens at 9am

that store , cashies has more pawned prams out front then cars in the parking lot, guess they got done for hooning and lost the car already..lol

now let then flamage begin...hahaha :D :laughing-smiley-014:

The Salisbury one is pretty much the same

latest project:

purchased new ball bearing centre section

have a GT2871 center turbo cartridge, will rebuild with the new bb unit Im awaiting on.

have to decide on the wheel and shaft.

TD06H 20G rear with 60-1 compressor?

or keep with a T3 turbine wheel (# 303102.229" exducer dia., 2.559" major dia.)

and use a T3 60-trim Compressor wheel (#20272 1.830" inducer dia., 2.367" major dia.)

will be using my current housings, with this rebuilt ball bearing gt2871r with new balanced shaft/wheel set

400-450hp

thoughts? use my current turbo wheels (slide highflow) along with the housings, or buy new items?

trying to keep costs down tho. so far cost is $140 :D

Just saw a perfectly stock wrx P plater pulled over.

Good times.

DOnt worry about the van that takes 4543 secs to get to 60 while blowing smoke.

dont worry bout the camira i just seen doing 80 on lower north east rd either....

ROFL of the day, thanks to the tard that called nova,

i quote '' my dad had the fastest car in adelaide, a panel van, it also had the best mag wheels, he was the best street racer''

errrrmmmm....

:D

they blame fast n furious which is 2 weeks away from coming out but didnt the big accident happen 1 week after the clipsal 500? they wouldnt dare point any fingers at a government organised race on the street like that :cool:

also anyone remember the ferrari convertable crash on the expressway? twas a tragic death with him leaving wife and 2 kids behind. The guy was an old accountant prob doing 300, ive heard stories from people that know him that he regularly gunned the hell out of it and his wife was too scared to go in the car with him. he earned a tiny spot in the 16page of the paper no talk of hoon.

also anyone realise what the word 'hoon' rhymes with? i feel like im being judged like 1 when im driving my car in a normal fashion.

and i wont be defending my local subs in the north, it is gheto why you think the dato fits in so well. cars prob get stolen less around here because they worried the owner is a 5time convict that will stab you to death if he catches you touching his ride unlike those softies up them hills hey sled :P

Edited by Inline 6