SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

also anyone realise what the word 'hoon' rhymes with?

moon?

soon?

broom?

mushroom?

loon?

groom?

doom?

balloon?

zoom?

rune?

swoon?

tune?

assume?

bloom?

croon?

room?

dune?

boom?

typhoon?

noon?

:cool:

Edited by AndrewJZX100

also anyone realise what the word 'hoon' rhymes with? i feel like im being judged like 1 when im driving my car in a normal fashion.

please tell us all what it rhymes with!!!!!!!!!

and judged like "1" of who????

or are u too gutless to say it????

Edited by ovrtym33

I'm guessing he means it sounds like the word 'poon'.

And everyone sees hims driving a GTR and thinks 'what a flamin mongrel':cool:

comment of the week!!!! i laughed soo hard...we done son

Edited by nugzy!!!

any one gonna listen to the ''street racing special'' on nova tomorrow?

starts at 11, they wanna hear the other side of the story apparently...

$50 bucks says some lizbeeeefan calls up bragging bout doing burnouts in his vl bro.

:cool:

i hope a real enthusiast calls up to set the story strait, someone who can get our point heard

not mentioning any pete names.

craig

its a repeat of the other morning

please tell us all what it rhymes with!!!!!!!!!

and judged like "1" of who????

or are u too gutless to say it :P ????

too polite, n dont like to judge books by the cover ;) sh*t man i dont even read books

you forgot to put 1of these ;) on your post to indicate your joking. fixed it for ya :cool:

n andrew that made me lol didnt really think everything rhymes with it.

im awaiting the day i hear people saying "you made me spill my beer you f ing hoon"

and does everyone think 'flamin mongrel' thought only alf on home n away would think that :D f ing d head is what i thought most people choose

Edited by Inline 6

also anyone remember the ferrari convertable crash on the expressway? twas a tragic death with him leaving wife and 2 kids behind. The guy was an old accountant prob doing 300, ive heard stories from people that know him that he regularly gunned the hell out of it and his wife was too scared to go in the car with him. he earned a tiny spot in the 16page of the paper no talk of hoon.

Or the ferrari that crashed into a stobie pole in walkerville while the dickheads were doing something like 140+ in a 50 zone...

Exotics != hoon if you're a journalist.

-D

Just wanna take the opportunity to thank SLED and LukeENR34 for taking the time this arvo to change my front rotors and pads :P

Top effort lads! If you ever need anything (except dead nigga storage) call me :cool:

-D

interesting, finally reading todays paper.

out of the 30 something deaths on the roads this year, only one has been in a performance car, minhs wrx.

here i was thinking that every fatal crash has involved a skyline/wrx/silvia... hmmm. over represented my ass...

interesting, finally reading todays paper.

out of the 30 something deaths on the roads this year, only one has been in a performance car, minhs wrx.

here i was thinking that every fatal crash has involved a skyline/wrx/silvia... hmmm. over represented my ass...

is anyone able to scan that for me? I missed out on the paper today

-D

i would if i had a working scanner...

shame the general public are stupid enough to believe all the rubbish the media and government churns out. my parents were the same before i bought the celsior... took a fair bit of educating they did...

i would if i had a working scanner...

shame the general public are stupid enough to believe all the rubbish the media and government churns out. my parents were the same before i bought the celsior... took a fair bit of educating they did...

My parents were skeptical at first. I printed out a bunch of reviews from wheels and drive and a bunch of other places....

but as soon as they saw how I actually drove the car with respect, spent a LOT of time keeping it clean and spending shitloads of coin to keep it going, they soon changed their mind. Been two years, never crashed once. Sure I got several speeding fines but theyre all under 60kph (damn those revenue raising 50 zones)... they laugh when they read about holdens, considering I let them both drive my GTR and the VN commodore I owned previous. Both cars built in 1989, the commodore did have twice as many miles on it however they were amazed at the difference between the two cars, technologically speaking (not to mention the gtr is much prettier than a VN heh)

-D

Just wanna take the opportunity to thank SLED and LukeENR34 for taking the time this arvo to change my front rotors and pads :P

Top effort lads! If you ever need anything (except dead nigga storage) call me :cool:

-D

No probs mate. Was good to catch up. Cya Wednesday at villi's