SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Yeah I've got that long arse threaded nut thing that I'm guessing is to add/release tension on the pulley but when I undo it it starts to come out of its thing and the pulley just stays where it is (as opposed to moving closer to the engine so I can get the belt off)

You also need to loosen the pulley nut itself, as that locks it into place. :(

^ yeah I missed that little bastard nut hiding under there :(

Would've been a lot easier if it was in a 32 or something, I can't actually fit my fking hand between the pulleys and the radiator, had to maneuver around them ;)

Got it on though :P

Edited by AndrewJZX100

Working my ass off today ...

Thanks to Damo (tryandcatchme) for loan of the ladder and lending a hand to get the purlins into place ... 5 more to go, but can't be arsed doing any more today.

extension001.jpg

Now you can see the shear size of the house extension. 102m2 ;)

Reckon jumping off the roof into the pool would be immature? :P

extension002.jpg

My back yard is an absolute mess now ...

extension003.jpg

Roof sheets go on this week right after I fit the remaining purlins.

Then I fit some tension bracing, before starting to fit the floor beams and floor joists.

Time for beer ... :(

Before:

(this was from when we were inspecting the house to buy)

house014.jpg

house006.jpg

After:

(no more trees, no more green grass ... love the pool tho :(

extension001.jpg

be my guest, I want video footage though :(

I've hit the ground hard from dirt bike stacks ... this'll be an easy walk in the park having water to land on.

Better not let Tracy catch me tho ;)

Edited by RubyRS4

there's a skyline drive near the old spot hotel up north, much closer :( street sign has been stolen so much i think they welded it to the pole now.

So your telling us Dan that we now gotta take the whole pole instead of just the street sign...

got teh rolla started today with the new carby, and fix0rd fuel tank.... think i pinched one of the fuel feeds out of the fuel tank tho, not much fuel is coming thru.

bah, didnt want to have to take the tank out again

I've hit the ground hard from moto-cross stacks ... this'll be an easy walk in the park.

Better not let Tracy catch me tho :(

I'll put my hand up to film it then.... we'll even get the paramedics there on standby shall we.... ;)

I'll put my hand up to film it then.... we'll even get the paramedics there on standby shall we.... :(

"The following stunt is about to be performed by a professional 'jackass'.

Please do not attempt to recreate the following stunt ... or you'll be a dumb f**k too!" :P

Perhaps you might even find the video later on You Tube under "idiot misses pool" ;)

So your telling us Dan that we now gotta take the whole pole instead of just the street sign...

no im saying we dont need to. i have a large pile of them at home ;) nah just playing

we take it under the cover of night :(

Dropped the Skyline off at my brother in laws crash shop on Saturday. Will have a black bonnet and a boot with no holes just in time for AJD :(

w00t w00t

sounds the goods chad, nice and clean

how much do you reckon he'd charge for some paint touchups / getting rid of a bit of rust out of one door?

Not to sure mate. I can give you his number if you want, work shop is called C.W Crash. Only prob is he is all the way out at Salisbury :blink: long way for us dirty southerners. Another good place down south is Daniel Stone Painting at Hackam, he did my 34 rims.

Not sure whats its gonna cost me, maybe nothing if my sister tells him to :D

Edited by DSTROY