SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

/random thought

im a loser

all i do is sit on my computer expecting a job to come to me.

wish i knew WTF i wanted to do , sighhh

Just a few things you can do:

-Go to an job agency and tell them your circumstances

-Call up Centrelink to see what kind of allowances and programs you can sign up to there

-Use Seek and CareerOne to keep a look-out for jobs, even in things like Customer Serice and Sales.

-Learn how to draft up a cover letter and resume, or get the agency to help you with that

-Do some work experience with a small business if you want to work in an office environment, or sign up for a trade/appenticeship

-Ask your family, friends and family friends to see if they have any odd jobs or work experience they can offer you.

Good luck!

Here's some wierd shit that happened tonight.

I was cruising to town with a mate to grab a bite to eat. We go through the stupid round-about thing in North Adelaide.... this guy on a motorcycle with P plates, and no helmet tries to squeeze in between my mate's 350z and another car... he gets through, then he cuts me off (if i didn't brake he'd be on my windscreen)... my missus and I thought fark this guys either pissed or trying to get away from someone... then about 15 seconds later i see him wedged underneath a late model falcon.

We all pull up, to see if everyone's alright... the dude on the bike had hit the falcon in the left hand door side, and his shoe is still wedged under the rear wheel. The bike guy is bleeding down the neck... goes to pick up his bike still dazed, and then as the driver he hit helps him onto his feet he jumps back on his bike and hastily rides away with us all trying to stop him.

Like I said some wierd shit LOL.

so would these wheel fitment stick out the guards on r34 gtt 4 door?

18x8.5 +33off fronts

18x9.5 +38off rear

Run 18x8.5 +35 on the 33, nice fit but could do with spacers

so would these wheel fitment stick out the guards on r34 gtt 4 door?

18x8.5 +33off fronts

18x9.5 +38off rear

just buy some r34 gtr rims and paint them

or head down to Bobjane T-Marts he's got some FULLY SICK chrome specials happening at the moment in his latest catalogue

ahahahah