SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Here's some wierd shit that happened tonight.

I was cruising to town with a mate to grab a bite to eat. We go through the stupid round-about thing in North Adelaide.... this guy on a motorcycle with P plates, and no helmet tries to squeeze in between my mate's 350z and another car... he gets through, then he cuts me off (if i didn't brake he'd be on my windscreen)... my missus and I thought fark this guys either pissed or trying to get away from someone... then about 15 seconds later i see him wedged underneath a late model falcon.

We all pull up, to see if everyone's alright... the dude on the bike had hit the falcon in the left hand door side, and his shoe is still wedged under the rear wheel. The bike guy is bleeding down the neck... goes to pick up his bike still dazed, and then as the driver he hit helps him onto his feet he jumps back on his bike and hastily rides away with us all trying to stop him.

Like I said some wierd shit LOL.

can you say stolen bike

so would these wheel fitment stick out the guards on r34 gtt 4 door?

18x8.5 +33off fronts

18x9.5 +38off rear

dont spose these wheels would be white with 6 rather chunky spokes would they...?

yeah it certaintly sounds that way hey kellie............weird stuff especially not wearing a helmet that just weird......

its probably nathan lols

-D

Im putting this in the wasteland cos they dont belong to me.

A guy at my work has his daughters old 1992 Subaru tyres/rims with tread wasting space in his shed and wants to get rid of them.... he said he will be very flexable with price.

Let me know if your interested and ill send you pics.

Could be good for track or whatevers.

omg , i hate getting government letters

opened the first one to bold underlined letter head , here i am thinking oh shit ive lost my license for something i dont recall doing

nup, "Vehicle Registration Has Expired"

so I've officially shit my self for today , awesome

then open another letter and it says i owe someone $1,200

and then i read it further and its cause my dog was put down and i haven't paid the vet's

GG

How do you cook a really good steak? Like how resturants do?

if its just a plain steak, put a tiny bit of oil on the hotplate (i like olive oil) or use canola spray

have a very hot hotplate before u chuck the meat on so it seals in the flavour firstly

if you're adding flavour, give it 30 minutes before you cook if using a dry rub, or 2-3 hours if using a marinade (marinades are best left overnight in the fridge but a couple hours will do it at a pinch)...

check how thick the steak is. thin ones take only 2-5 minutes, a big thick one can take up to 20 minutes, sometimes longer.... use a spoon/fork to push down upon the steak.. once it stops being springy (like raw meat) then its technically cooked, tho if you dont like the steak rare you'd be wanting to leave it in there until it gets even harder - or a charcoal coating

i cooked a kangaroo steak on the bbq yesterday... came out really good >:D

-D