SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Thats freakin crazy Troy!

I thought so too, 1 -15 and it flexes the roof like its plastic milk bottle ..lol

my windscreen snapped with 2 -15's at 148db in my mitsu vr4 but it never flexed out so far like that one ?, (it snapped on the tiny rock chip from one side to another.)

and Ive seen DB drag race vans rip the roof open on the weld seams before but it had a lot of amps and massive subs. but never like that 1 15 ? it has about 2000 watts going to it if I remember right from the rep. crazy amounts of roof flex and when the guy puts his hand under the roof rack,, his arm goes nuts..haha

Roo... you can baby sit once in a while til you have your own... i'll make sure it needs to poop just for uncle Ruby hehe

Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Baby Poop Storage"?

You know why you didn't see that sign?

Because it ain't there. Because babysitting poopy babies ain't my f**king business, that's why! :blink:

ruby LIVES for green newborn poo

-D

Come over Dohmar. I'll make you a nice "advocado" sandwich you can eat ... you will eat! :)

Yes I also advise strongly against putting the little one asleep in the 260 - it woke my sleeping baby many moons ago .... damn noisy car :blink:

Andrew, sorry mate but I'm exiting the "black primed front bumper" club. Painting the bar and skirts/rear lip this weekend. You're the sole member of that club again now :)

Andrew, sorry mate but I'm exiting the "black primed front bumper" club. Painting the bar and skirts/rear lip this weekend. You're the sole member of that club again now :)

Hey but at least it means he doesnt have to buy a car bra haha

-D

Awww but it is such a cool club!

And yes Ben, every time I scratch it I get get out the rattle can of matte black and touch her up - love it!

But alas, I have now bought a new boot, so has come the time to get my bits painted - so in the not-too-distant future will also exit the stealth bomber club.

did the Stag sale fall through Reuben?

Yep :blink:

Apparently, his friends who haven't seen my car reckon my "turbo is about to blow up" so can I reduce the price $2200 for a rebuild :) ... which it doesn't need. :blink: A buyer admitted before checking out the car he only had $14K but will see what he can do. Low and behold, he started picking at things trying to get the price under $14K. Gee, didn't see that coming. :blink: Go away. I'd rather keep it and not deal with vultures.

The only enquiries I'm getting are from buyers wanting a cheap car. Go buy a commonwhore. :blink:

Edited by RubyRS4

The right buyer will come along Roo.... but always with the sale of cars, you get a few wankers who try and rape you in the bum.

Well thats all I seem to get.

"How much for the rims only" ... "$17K and I'll throw the car in for free!" :)

"I'll swap you my S13 and $5K cash" ... "Read the ad. No swaps. Piss off dreamer."

"I'm after bayside blue. Will you take $4K less so I can paint it?" ... "Put the crack pipe down and let mommy do your shopping."

I see you lurking Ben! :)

after a bayside blue stag? wow, hope he likes looking hard for things.

More: "I'm after my first car but not allowed a turbo. Can the turbo be removed and can I get it for less?" ... "Your mommy still dresses you for school doesn't she?"

My favourite: "I can get a better Stagea for half what you're asking" ... "Sure. If you could, you would have by now. Feed your ego elsewhere."

I'm leaning more towards just keeping it now and fitting a stealth FMIC and converting it to manual.

Edited by RubyRS4

Firstly, thanks to everyone for the congrats and well wishes! As nene said, we are totally happy!

Tell me about it! :)

Now I can stop pretending like I don't know shit. Happy for you guys. Changing nappies will keep Ben off the Xbox ... a bit :blink:

Good luck trying to keep the lil one asleep in the 260 :blink:

I, like you roo, dont do poopy nappies, this will be a massive learning curve....on how to avoid having to do it! lol!

Yeah they'll just have to buy a volvo now ;(

I'd never drive a car that sounds like a part of female anatomy :|

-D

No Volvo for us, im sure i can make do with one of the 3 stags we have! lol!

this going to expand or shrink the car collection :blink:

This is dependant on my talking and negotiation skills.. we really do need another car dont we Nene?

Yes I also advise strongly against putting the little one asleep in the 260 - it woke my sleeping baby many moons ago .... damn noisy car :blink:

In my defence i didnt realise that was you next to us Andrew, and i didnt even give it that much, im sure its quieter inside than it is outside?? lol! Is your wife still angry at me for that? :blink:

As Nene said, her 260 will be that baby car, its nice and quiet inside, and it wont be my seats getting mushy biscuits and sandwiches mashed into them and milk and juice sprayed from "not so" spill proof cups in the future! lmao!

Yep :blink:

Apparently, his friends who haven't seen my car reckon my "turbo is about to blow up" so can I reduce the price $2200 for a rebuild :) ... which it doesn't need. :blink: A buyer admitted before checking out the car he only had $14K but will see what he can do. Low and behold, he started picking at things trying to get the price under $14K. Gee, didn't see that coming. :blink: Go away. I'd rather keep it and not deal with vultures.

The only enquiries I'm getting are from buyers wanting a cheap car. Go buy a commonwhore. :blink:

bugger, sorry to hear mate. I remembered you posting about getting ready to hand it over to a buyer :blink:

so typical, i cant believe the low ballers that are out there. Keep it up advertised in the meantime, the might person may just come along like Nene said.

Its a great stag, one of the nicest ive seen thats for sure