SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

bugger, sorry to hear mate. I remembered you posting about getting ready to hand it over to a buyer :blink:

so typical, i cant believe the low ballers that are out there. Keep it up advertised in the meantime, the might person may just come along like Nene said.

Its a great stag, one of the nicest ive seen thats for sure

Yeah, its a pity I wasn't born yesterday. :blink:

I'm really in no hurry to sell. I'd rather keep it to be honest. I must appear desperate and in need of fast cash. Far from it. I've explained to them I have priorities, not a financial crisis! For now, she's still mine and I'm still going ahead with a few jobs on the Stagea over the next few months. :)

wanna see some mad lowballing? jump on 31club, much lols to be had in the classifieds section.

Seen that. Guy selling his R31 RB20DET for $5K and being offered $2K!!! :)

dude

sell a bike or two, sell the silver stagea

keep the black stagea and do the manual conversion sometime down the track

if/when u & misses get a kiddy you'll love the stagea even more

I, like you roo, dont do poopy nappies, this will be a massive learning curve....on how to avoid having to do it! lol!

From November this year my dear you DO poopy nappies :blink:

This is dependant on my talking and negotiation skills.. we really do need another car dont we Nene?

What the hell do we need another car for?? You sell one (not mine!)... you can replace it.. that's as good as it gets :blink:

As Nene said, her 260 will be that baby car, its nice and quiet inside, and it wont be my seats getting mushy biscuits and sandwiches mashed into them and milk and juice sprayed from "not so" spill proof cups in the future! lmao!

I can't wait til the wind breezes past while your changing a nappy and you get peed on! :)

Changing poopy nappies is easy!!! You'd be amazed at just how long you can learn to hold your breath for :sick:

Either that, or think of the fat bastard quote from Austin Powers "Everyone likes their own brand"

Well, your babies poops are a subsiduary of your own brand :)

Congrats Ben and Nene!! How awesome after all this time of trying!!

Ben you'll get used to it trust me, i said at the start i wouldn't be changing shitty nappies but you just get in and do mate less fuss you make quicker it is...till they put their feet in it, carry on doing the poo which you thought they'd finished doing then do a pee on top of it all...Ahhhhhhhh the joys!

I will still be protesting about having to change poopy nappies..... i rekon i have the lowest gag reflex in the world when it comes to that! :)

Keep your domestic arguments outside of SAU please :)

On another note ... $38.55 for turbo to dump pipe gasket from Unley Nissan :sick:

And another "fail" vote for a certain auto parts trader in Mile End. :down:

Hey Ben, what would it cost me to have Tonkins wire up my sub and amp to the Stagea? I have the cable kit for it. Can't be arsed pulling the interior apart myself.

Edited by RubyRS4

does it involve the word "auto" and the word " _ _ _ _ " (a place which farm animals are stored overnight in?)

Hey Ben, what would it cost me to have Tonkins wire up my sub and amp to the Stagea? I have the cable kit for it. Can't be arsed pulling the interior apart myself.

+1, need an amp and RCA's as well.

lol guys message him and he'll tell you straight away... he probably wont get on here for another 4 years now!

Lazy bastard! :sick:

Changing poopy nappies is easy!!! You'd be amazed at just how long you can learn to hold your breath for :)

Either that, or think of the fat bastard quote from Austin Powers "Everyone likes their own brand"

Well, your babies poops are a subsiduary of your own brand :down:

LOL! Cheers for the tip lee, ill start working on seeing how long i can hold my breath for!

Congrats Ben and Nene!! How awesome after all this time of trying!!

Ben you'll get used to it trust me, i said at the start i wouldn't be changing shitty nappies but you just get in and do mate less fuss you make quicker it is...till they put their feet in it, carry on doing the poo which you thought they'd finished doing then do a pee on top of it all...Ahhhhhhhh the joys!

Ah yes...thejoys to look forward too...thanks for the mental picture shane! lol!

Keep your domestic arguments outside of SAU please :)

Basically your looking at a couple hours labour mate, depends what day and whats on, and if you bring it to me at salisbury cos i have been moved down here now! Id say around the $150 mark, but if you bring it to me ill do you a special deal! :sick:

does it involve the word "auto" and the word " _ _ _ _ " (a place which farm animals are stored overnight in?)

+1, need an amp and RCA's as well.

Hey Damo! As above im at salisbury now so you should drop in, depends on what you want to run from the amp, but either way ill look after you mate!

LOL! Cheers for the tip lee, ill start working on seeing how long i can hold my breath for!

Ah yes...thejoys to look forward too...thanks for the mental picture shane! lol!

Basically your looking at a couple hours labour mate, depends what day and whats on, and if you bring it to me at salisbury cos i have been moved down here now! Id say around the $150 mark, but if you bring it to me ill do you a special deal! :sick:

Hey Damo! As above im at salisbury now so you should drop in, depends on what you want to run from the amp, but either way ill look after you mate!

No worries mate anytime :) lol!!!!!

Salisbury store hey much closer to home for ya!

yeah ill see you soon then. Running a 12" sub. I have a 222w amp, but it just wont cut it i dont think. Anyone wanna buy a sub? Dunno of brand or anything, 12", $30 bucks its yours.