SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

^^^^^

the only reason it offers a lot of torque is because it is still prob using the standard exhaust housing which would be bored out

in my honest opinion i think you are basically choking the turbo with this housing,

whats the point of puttting bigger internals in to a standard rb25 turbo and run the standard exhaust housing???

i use to run a proper gt30 (.7 compressor housing) with a rb25 exhaust housing and it wouldnt pull more than 260rwkw even on a forged motor

as soon as i went to a .82 exhaust housing i made 300+rwkw

^^^^^

the only reason it offers a lot of torque is because it is still prob using the standard exhaust housing which would be bored out

in my honest opinion i think you are basically choking the turbo with this housing,

whats the point of puttting bigger internals in to a standard rb25 turbo and run the standard exhaust housing???

i use to run a proper gt30 (.7 compressor housing) with a rb25 exhaust housing and it wouldnt pull more than 260rwkw even on a forged motor

as soon as i went to a .82 exhaust housing i made 300+rwkw

I was going to say that if it was a true GT3071R external gate with the correct exhaust wheel it would make around the 270 mark @ 19psi (even with the 0.64 rear) but not if it's just a high flowed compressor side using the 71mm compressor wheel.

Edited by D_Stirls

hahaha yeah 10 years after leaving i found my self living on forest ave

that sig Luke is RATHER large

and Sauce just ask Nene who makes the best spaghetti bolinas

i quite liked the sig!

2qvuijc.gif

tis a bit large tho. in consideration, sig scrapped...

BOLOGNESE :D

yea like i said ill b happy with 250 to 260 man, if not ill push it to 25psi on e85 and go for 300 haha, hey steve have u fixed ur car yet? as in the bearing?

i don't know about power gains on e85 but i have seen better torque curves but fuel efficiency goes out the window!