SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I would love to get an EVO6 TME but I just don't know enough about them to mod them. Wouldn't know what size wheels fit etc etc.

I'm just looking for something different than the Skyline. I can still mod the Evo6 without attracting the cop heat as you would a skyline or silvia. But I'll have the "nice girly lancer there mate" comments

do it, my mate's TME is awesome (not rockin these wheels atm, he swapped these for a set of Enkei Tarmac Rally Evos, soo much better too)

IMG_2196.jpg

few lil surprises coming for this car too, clutch being the first thing :P

did i hear you say "yes, im activating the rotational idle and antilag in the factory ECU" ?

w00t w00t, yes........dont go to an aftermarket ECU, the factory ones have ALL these features in them

did i hear you say "yes, im activating the rotational idle and antilag in the factory ECU" ?

w00t w00t, yes........dont go to an aftermarket ECU, the factory ones have ALL these features in them

Whats the Australian Evo Forums (that has nothing to do with Hardtuned). Looking at getting all this kinda sneaky knowledge before I buy. Anti-lag would be fun down Hinley :P

Hey boys i have a R33 and i was looking at buying a R34 turbochargers how much power increase and are they worth $550 ? Im looking at one near my area on ebay!

Mate from what i know that having a stock 34 turbo wont give that much of a power increase....save up another $1500 and get yours rebuilt/high flowed mate and that should easily see you over 250 with the correct mods in place

Mate from what i know that having a stock 34 turbo wont give that much of a power increase....save up another $1500 and get yours rebuilt/high flowed mate and that should easily see you over 250 with the correct mods in place

Already sorted :P cya tomorrow