SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

jesus... thats so incredibly f**ked up. hope the guys that did it find themselves in a very dark alley being confronted by entirely the wrong people and never heard from again.

I got re-aquainted with my couch, slept a lot, did a "Friends" marathon and bought a rug.

You've got to haggle haggle.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On a serious note, anyone looking for rugs should head straight for haggle co, we went to rugs-a-million formerly solomons rugs then went to haggle, MUCH better prices for much bigger and better quality rugs. Rugs a million had 1 sales person on and 2 customers in the store, haggle had about a bizillion people working and the shop was chock-a-block full of customers and I can see why. Bought a big white shaggy rug (for shagging).

The price was so good I didn't even haggle and what I walked out thinking "(!!!!!) You idiot the store is CALLED haggle and you didn't! What's the matter with you!!"

Where did you go up river Carl? We have family property at Sundlands/Hogswash/Waikerie and went up there for a night Thurs Friday. Fishing was a bit slow, but still managed to get a decent size Redfin, and a couple of nice 50cm Callop for dinner. The mixed half a dozen of red wine (incl. 04 Redman Cab Sav, 02 Leasingham Classic Clare Cab, 00 Pepper Tree Shiraz and others), bottles of Wild the sphincter of the universe and Johnny black, after downing a carton of James Squire Golden Ale and a carton of Palies in the afternoon made for 5 VERY sore heads on Saturday though :D

i was on a property called cordola that is about 15 k south of morgan. its awesome cos there is almost nothing there, have to take water, and dig a hole in the ground for when nature calls.

its pretty much my favourite time of year because i can jst unwind and spend days asleep under a tree, or asleep on a boat holding onto a fishing line (we didnt catch a thing lol)

joisus, got a bit of a shock today. went to nissan to price a high spec lip for the 200, they wanted close to $1300 for the f**kin thing. yikes.

on the bright side, compression test came up good, 140-145 across the board, leak down test didnt show anything note worthy (or anything at all rather), and i found a seat rail for my velo. awesomes. :D

now i just gotta source a lip and some rear pods though... ;)

Not too bad, did all the family visiting stuff and pretty much sweet fa else. Painted my calipers on Monday.....

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Pa...0&start=100

You?

House extension mostly ... naturally. Got half the roof on now. Threw on a few DVDs I've been meaning to watch again. Cleaned by pool. Did some bloody homework for TAFE too.

... plus did the usual 'drop in on family' :D