SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

RWD yes FWD no, but then what i'm asking for the package would be worth more than the car. :P

hahaha that wouldnt be hard as i only paid $500 for the car but its insured for 4.5k :D

Dunno if anyone gives a shit but I thought I'd share and give a heads up that the Battlestar Galactica prequel Caprica has leaked online 10 days before release... watching it now, hoping for the same awesomeness as BSG :P

hi all, hope you had a good easter. as some of you know i do abit of mechanical work on the side. im looking at doing this properly as a part time buisness aswell as continuing my regular job and just looking for advice from those who have done similar, good accountant to use,what to look out for, possible dramas, peoples opinions and recommendations.

rob.

Wow, I never knew that Dom was like that, I know they are all stories and he said she said bullshit but seems like he's screwed a fair few people...

Funny thread none the less :blush:

Moral of the story, always pay your bills

Nope, not a clutch, although I'm curious to hear that story!

when his car was being loaded up to go to blood sweat and gears, it still had the factory fitted organic clutch, that burnt out loading it and unloading it from the trailer, so he blamed the transport company, the transport company obviously wasnt responsible (nigh on 500kw car, organic clutch, smallest slip will kill it), but did the right thing and got xtreme to hook him up, one rather expensive clutch later, he was back in the running, but was expected to pay for the clutch, last i heard it was still in small claims. and thats straight from the guy that transported his car.

How we looking for the car part fitting weekend Dave?

lookin good, gonna tackle a fair bit of it tomorrow (coils), then well just need a couple hours on a friday or saturday next week to fit the brakes (fingers crossed).