SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

short weeks ftw. Anyone else love the feel of new, well made socks? Im talking quality slazengers with the band around the middle of your foot.

Certainly. I've recently discovered a thinner sock with padded sole and I like....

This shit is GOLD: http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=38841

Long story short:

Guy has a grudge against his former-boss at holden dealership outside southland. There is like 4 all day parking but the boss wanted this guy to reserve it for customers only so he had to park his car in a 1 or 2 hour zone. But he got like 7 fines, so he parked it back in the all day parking. His ex-boss found out and told him to remove his car but said no. So he got fired/quit.

To get back at his boss he wanted to buy a shit box car (in the end got a corona) and parked it there. Its registered, in an all day parking so legally it cant get towed away. Now theres a Honda City there aswell.

People from the dealership have tried pushing the car forward to loading zone, calling cops but cops cant do anything... this guy is trying to buy more shit cars to fill up all the spots just to further piss of his former boss!!

ROR!

na the point is its not actually her parking, its public road. she owns the business next to the road and thinks that its "her" parking. its allday parking too so it cant legally be towed if its got reg.

the car is going to stay there permanently. ill register it again and leave it for over a year if i have to. ill try and start a fleet of shitboxes taking up "her" carparks.

Lol at the dude who was gonna buy a shitter, park in his ex-bosses carpark then fill the car with concrete.

This thread is no surprise really.......if you shaft people, it'll eventually catch up with you.....he'll no doubt be spending some time in the local Magistrates and possibly have to drag his ass interstate for court appearances as well (at his expense)......just not worth it!

Not to mention that if someone forwards that thread to Frank Pangallo at TT everyone (even those not associated with the scene) will know about his shady dealings.

He has also blantantly slagged a business with no evidence but 'CASH' heresay.....if I were the proprietor, I know what I would be doing right now!

That's How I Roll

This Dom dude could put an end to his inevitable demise by just apologizing to all concerned and offer settle his debts by a certain set date.

I wonder if he knows that SAU & ns.com are all over this thread.

lol vu thats awesome was it your corona used :), u forgot include the last post. would offer my dato with tow bar as assistance but this is in newcastle

his last post

Last fri morn i get a call from a mate that works there that the car is in a loading zone. I told him that its parked just before the loading zone.

He replied "na man, theyve pushed it forward into the loading zone and up on the curb a bit" Apparently the used car manager pushed it forward thurs night.

so i went down there fri night and found it in a loading zone (no ticket strangely enough). it had been jacked up with a trolley jack and pushed forward.

so i woved it back right into the middle of the all day car parks, put the front wheels on full lock so if its pushed on wheels it will go straight up onto the highway, jammed a metal pole between the brake pedal and the seat so all the brakes are fully on and left a nice message for them on the pole "Ha Ha!"

She must have flipped coz cops called me today, had a nice chat to him about what was going on and why.

I explained to him about the whole situation, he asked what i planned to do and how long i was going to leave it there for.

I told him that im going to leave it there for a while longer otherwise it will look like she got her way by calling the cops etc.

He understod and told me that he'd tell her that he had spoken to me and that id move it sometime in the nearish future.

Then he told me that he used to be a mechanic and we had a chat for 10 mins about cars etc. lol.

Found out later today from another mate that works at one of their other dealerships that they are wanting to do something to the car to make it unroadworthy, then try and get cops to come and defect it so ill have to move it or else it will be towed.

Found out later today from another mate that works at one of their other dealerships that they are wanting to do something to the car to make it unroadworthy, then try and get cops to come and defect it so ill have to move it or else it will be towed.

hahahaha that would be fricking funny as man if I could I'd join in and park the corona there too :)

be funny if the car yard gets charged for messing with his car :) he is my new hero and i shall inspire to be more like that :D

viva la resistance

power to the people

Edited by Inline 6

That's How I Roll

This Dom dude could put an end to his inevitable demise by just apologizing to all concerned and offer settle his debts by a certain set date.

I wonder if he knows that SAU & ns.com are all over this thread.

Wow ... :) ... he's really got a posse after him.

yeah hes been posting on ns.com as well Sled, defending "his name" that wasn't even trustworthy to begin with, according to a few sources anyway.. its plastered over tens of car forums now, and shit will only get fixed if he pays his dues.

Its funny tho, when reading it, koffee-black posts, ok Doms a crook, then Dom posts, ok Koffee jumped the gun, and each time one of them posts, it changes your mind. I wonder who will end up right?

yeah hes been posting on ns.com as well Sled, defending "his name" that wasn't even trustworthy to begin with, according to a few sources anyway.. its plastered over tens of car forums now, and shit will only get fixed if he pays his dues.

Its funny tho, when reading it, koffee-black posts, ok Doms a crook, then Dom posts, ok Koffee jumped the gun, and each time one of them posts, it changes your mind. I wonder who will end up right?

Bit hard to end up right when you've been scamming people and ripping businesses off. He's lucky he didn't rip city auto dismantlers off, he'd probably have gotten a couple of cracked kneecaps out of it. Scum like that deserve to be outed. Its a pity hes too stupid to accept that hes done the wrong thing and everytime he opens his mouth to defend his indefensible dealings that MORE people he's shafed are going to get on the bandwagon. I'd love to see him on TT or standing tall in the dock of the local court. I daresay this could possibly be a catalyst for some businesses banding together for some court time so they can recoup... maybe the courts can reposess and sell his car to pay back the creditors... that would certainly make the fool think twice

-D

first persons situtation maybe a misunderstanding, 2nd person with the buisness ok maybe a dispute about the work

but after 10 people get on there and mention problems with transactions with him and no one saying yeah ive dealt with him pay'd on time got what i asked for :)

still hard to believe someone with a car like that would be willing to do that stuff. i mean what if one of them seen his car parked somewhere.

Edited by Inline 6

fml update

Today, I finally hooked up with a guy I've been hanging out with for 2 months. Afterwards, while we're getting dressed he says "You better be clean. If you're not tell me now so I dont pass it on to my girlfriend." Stunned, all I could say was, "Girlfriend?!" His reply, "Well technically my fiance." FML

Today, my mom and I went to Winn-Dixie. I told her I was going to a different isle 5 minutes later I hear my name on the intercom to go to the front of the store. As I go I see my mom crying, she comes and hugs me and tells me she thought I was lost. Im 22, I had my cell phone, and I drove there. FML

Today, I told my mom I am bulimic and have been for a few years and that I need help. She responded by saying "Well that's clearly not working for you. Why don't you try anorexia." She then patted me on my head, smiled, and walked away. FML

Today, I was at the aquarium with my boyfriend. I ran to my favorite section: the petting section and started petting a sea slug. My boyfriend eventually came up next to me and I jokingly told him "this feels a lot like your cock". When I turned to him, it was a random 10 year old boy. FML

Today, I performed in my school play. Right before my big solo, I noticed a few girls changing backstage and I became aroused. The play was Jesus Christ Superstar, and I was playing Jesus. All I was wearing was a little cloth, so the whole audience saw Jesus get hard during the crucifixion. FML

Today, I took my driving test. Completing the test, we returned and parked at the testing facility. As my tester was complimenting me, I leaned down to wind my window up, catching my long hair in the window. Frantically thrashing, I put the car in drive and floored it into a concrete wall. FML

Today, my boyfriend of 17 months, the first guy to tell me he loves me, the guy I lost my virginity to, the only guy whose parents I've met, told me we should stop 'hooking up' because it's weird that I was telling everyone we were a couple and it was ruining his chances of finding a girlfriend. FML

Today, cops showed up at my apartment demanding to look inside. Satisfied with the search, they told me they had received a noise complaint. More specifically, hearing screams someone believed a girl was getting raped. I had two friends over and we had been wrestling. The three of us are male. FML

bahaha 13/f/cali :ninja:

Today, I was talking to a guy I met online and have known for 4 years. I've fallen in love with him twice, one of those times being currently. He was supposed to visit this summer. I got an email from him saying he's really a 17 year old girl from Chesterfield, MO. FML.

Today, I bought a coral colored hooded sweatshirt, which my girlfriend told me was "hot". I wore it to a baseball game tonight. When it got cold I put the hood over my head, only to hear everyone behind me laugh. The back of the hood said "Boy crazy". It was a teen girls sweatshirt. FML

Today, I asked my boyfriend why he dates me. He immediately responded, "Well, TV shows are boring and predictable, so you're a good source of fresh and interesting drama." FML

Today I met my boyfriend's family for the first time. I was playing with his little sister by grabbing her arms and spinning her around, and on one turn she started screaming in pain. It turns out I had dislocated both her shoulders. FML

Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. He knows that I love when he breaths on my neck. When I was about to finish he put his lips a millimeter away from my neck/ear and breathed, "I love how you smell like my grandmother's house." FML

went searching for dom thread on ns but couldnt find it and instead spotted talk of hitting fnf at the drive in.

how dare they steal my idea :ninja: quite clearly i copywritted it.

anyone hear of the celica club organising something? would look it up but i dont know their page :D

edit just found this

Fast & Furrious drive in night

April 18th 2009

SA Supra and Classic Celica Club are hosting a drive in showing of the latest Fast and Furious movie. For more information checkout the post in

interesting

Edited by Inline 6

I'd love to see him on TT or standing tall in the dock of the local court. I daresay this could possibly be a catalyst for some businesses banding together for some court time so they can recoup... maybe the courts can reposess and sell his car to pay back the creditors... that would certainly make the fool think twice

That's spot on Benny Boy.

No doubt he'll eventually do some court time, so unless he can muster up a loan to settle his accounts, his car will be the first thing to go (could snatch yourself a cheap little bargain).

While he has that car, no court in the land will allow him to do the $20 a week thing, even if he's unemployed!

first persons situtation maybe a misunderstanding, 2nd person with the buisness ok maybe a dispute about the work

but after 10 people get on there and mention problems with transactions with him and no one saying yeah ive dealt with him pay'd on time got what i asked for :ninja:

still hard to believe someone with a car like that would be willing to do that stuff. i mean what if one of them seen his car parked somewhere.

In my experiences Dan, when that much shit gets flung around, eventually some of it sticks.

With that many dissatisfied people, me thinks resources would not be wasted if further factual investigation was instigated.

Maybe a group buy for a forensic accountant, PI and lawyer!

short weeks ftw. Anyone else love the feel of new, well made socks? Im talking quality slazengers with the band around the middle of your foot.

I got the Bonds ones with the cushion soles! FTMFW

:ninja: