SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

damo ive decided to go with the N1 ISC's it was a toss up between them and the TEIN Super Streets which i can get for $1900 delivered, and the ISC's are $1500

I reackon 8kg/6kg would be the go for Adelaide raods

anything above that would be too harsh a ride

just get aftermarket sway bars if wanting to improve handling a bit more

don't go too stiff Cara

hey stiff is good,, for some things.lol

but mine is too stiff, shocks you perves..lol, going to raise it up some and loose the ride up, its like driving on the stops,,, hard , cant get traction on rough adelaide roads at all. annoying to drive on south road bumps near me. Newish Bilstiens on mine

hahaha i have 12kg front and 10kg rear my car is so stiff two jacks of a jack and it starts moving off the ground ask Pete not cool great for a race track which is as smooth as a babies bottom but not adelaide roads

hahaha i have 12kg front and 10kg rear my car is so stiff two jacks of a jack and it starts moving off the ground ask Pete not cool great for a race track which is as smooth as a babies bottom but not adelaide roads

mine is like that too, so stiff the car can be rocked on driveways,picks up the rear tire and opposite front one..looks funny as hell, R34 is a stiff chassis to start with. then the nismo LSD locks up in flight.. light throttle or it gets interesting to say the least

jack it up on one corner the whole car lifts up.. not sure the spring weights but its insane stiff,, feels like a go cart, fun on smooth roads , lame on SA roads

I reackon 8kg/6kg would be the go for Adelaide raods

anything above that would be too harsh a ride

just get aftermarket sway bars if wanting to improve handling a bit more

ill getting sway bars too that is on my list :thumbsup:

mine is like that too, so stiff the car can be rocked on driveways,picks up the rear tire and opposite front one..looks funny as hell, R34 is a stiff chassis to start with. then the nismo LSD locks up in flight.. light throttle or it gets interesting to say the least

jack it up on one corner the whole car lifts up.. not sure the spring weights but its insane stiff,, feels like a go cart, fun on smooth roads , lame on SA roads

she wont be a daily once the blower is on, but ill prob end up putting the coilovers in once i get them anyway.

ill getting sway bars too that is on my list :thumbsup:

she wont be a daily once the blower is on, but ill prob end up putting the coilovers in once i get them anyway.

if you more more traction for the straight it's better to go softer settings!

and personally i don't like heavy duty sway bars at the front because it made my car understeer!

Edited by nos man

cara, if youre spending this huge amount of money on power, dont cheap out on suspension.

bilstein PSS9 coilovers, whiteline blade adjustable swaybars, adjustable camber, castor, toe, and traction arms, etc etc.

you want 800hp, but wanna put down through cheap suspensions... why?

cara, if youre spending this huge amount of money on power, dont cheap out on suspension.

bilstein PSS9 coilovers, whiteline blade adjustable swaybars, adjustable camber, castor, toe, and traction arms, etc etc.

depend on the application i reckon! if it's more of a dyno/straight line queen then there's no problems really! but trying to handle that much power around corners and stuff, i would be investing alot of money into suspension and brakes!

I think 800hp is what the blower is rated at

600hp would be a more realistic ballpark figure I'd imagine - John Keen would know his stuff however Im guessing that big figures will wear the engine out in no time

Stlll, I've never seen an RB supercharged and I think this is gonna be a really interesting project to watch

-D

depend on the application i reckon! if it's more of a dyno/straight line queen then there's no problems really! but trying to handle that much power around corners and stuff, i would be investing alot of money into suspension and brakes!

yeah pretty much what you have said is correct, i prob wont even bother taking the 34 out on the track (only drag strip)

I think 800hp is what the blower is rated at

600hp would be a more realistic ballpark figure I'd imagine - John Keen would know his stuff however Im guessing that big figures will wear the engine out in no time

Stlll, I've never seen an RB supercharged and I think this is gonna be a really interesting project to watch

-D

thats correct ben. the supercharger is rated at 800 hp with a maximum airflow of 1200 CFM. however the 800hp is based on a engine that is running at 100% efficiency, so realistically, its gonna be around 700-750hp which is still alot of power, 750hp= 559 kW..........

my engine is being built by Chris Miltion Engineeting Developments and they have all the information on the blower itself and they are building my engine for the blower.... so the engine will be very strong and able to handl the power no matter what i throw at it.

that is so f**ked

so a minister pretty much gets away with doing what anyone else won't

yeah his credibility is out the window now Krishy so no matter what his future in Parliament entails, he'll never ever be taken seriously again........he'll soon be out altogether me thinks.

damo ive decided to go with the N1 ISC's it was a toss up between them and the TEIN Super Streets which i can get for $1900 delivered, and the ISC's are $1500

don't do it!

At the end of the day, no one can give you any advice Cara until we know what you are gonna do with the car.

Street Only = 4 or 5 kg Front and approx 6 kg Rear with decent sway bars.

Drag Racing = Stock standard suspension for weight transfer

Regular track work = as per what Krishy said above with decent sway bars

Bilstein PSS9......you could do alot worse :wacko:

i must also add that the supercharger im getting has a maximum boost pressure of 26 PSI and the power may be more if you included the fact im stroking the engine to 2.7 L

yeah his credibility is out the window now Krishy so no matter what his future in Parliament entails, he'll never ever be taken seriously again........he'll soon be out altogether me thinks.

don't do it!

At the end of the day, no one can give you any advice Cara until we know what you are gonna do with the car.

Street Only = 4 or 5 kg Front and approx 6 kg Rear with decent sway bars.

Drag Racing = Stock standard suspension for weight transfer

Regular track work = as per what Krishy said above with decent sway bars

Bilstein PSS9......you could do alot worse :wacko:

the car will be show/dyno queen and every now and then drag strip warrior lol

yeah pretty much what you have said is correct, i prob wont even bother taking the 34 out on the track (only drag strip)

well if that's the case, go as soft as possible and get rid of your 18" rims.......15" or 16" is what you need on the rear

well if that's the case, go as soft as possible and get rid of your 18" rims.......15" or 16" is what you need on the rear

i got 19's pete lol :wacko:

if i was to go on the drag strip id be putting stockies on anyway