SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

whereabouts??

funny you said that cause Zouma rang me last night (they were good buddies in the force) and was telling me some pretty gruesome stories about some of their work lately >_<

be hitting the boozer at warradale barracks about 1 (by the time we get back from the march and hav unit photos done n stuff).

and for randomness, this is the damage i inflicted

Image263.jpg

Regency needs demolishing - I just got failed with my Cedric because....wait for it....no English owner's manual...

Kinda like failing for a little bit of surface rust on the engine number tag... >_<

If you wanna stand out at AJD.

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

If you wanna stand out even more... 'OH SHUT BRU!!'

post-50221-1240489536_thumb.jpg

Edited by AndrewJZX100

he may be trying to get the car complied... in which case there are a whole lot more hurdles you need to jump threw, 1 of them being and english owners manual

There would be a lot of JDM only cars that wouldn't have a english owners manual. For instance there isn't a 1JZ english workshop manual in existance so i highly doubt that there would be english owners manuals for any 1JZ equiped cars when there aren't workshop manuals.

Also there are no english owners manuals for 180sx's there are english owners manuals for 200sx's and 240sx both of which are the same car but none for an actual 180sx.

Edited by D_Stirls

Dale, my 100 came with a 'owners manual' as it was a test car. It was all of about 5 pages basically saying 'put petrol in the petrol tank, oil in the engine and coolant in the radiator'. Just another stupid 'rule' to make it that little bit harder to import.

Also, while we're reliving the days of REAL comedy on TV...

LOL sau fails @ embed

Edited by AndrewJZX100

Kinda like failing for a little bit of surface rust on the engine number tag... >_<

If you wanna stand out even more... 'OH SHUT BRU!!'

lulz.

i have that spoiler. shame it wont be painted til next week. :/

Dale, my 100 came with a 'owners manual' as it was a test car. It was all of about 5 pages basically saying 'put petrol in the petrol tank, oil in the engine and coolant in the radiator'. Just another stupid 'rule' to make it that little bit harder to import.

Also, while we're reliving the days of REAL comedy on TV...

LOL sau fails @ embed

>_< Milo FTMFW !

Sort of reminds me of some of the people i see in Elizabef :/

Edited by Jamesrb25

Thank you to everyone concerned for my welfare. When a Jap import is registered in SA for the first time, our lovely inspectors go over the Consumer Information Notice (paperwork from the compliance workshop) and cross check that everything is done exactly as is written, right down to the brand of tyres and the sizes. Mine said on the paperwork it had a translated English manual and it didn't so I fail. I'm sure you can imagine the phone call to the workshop after that one - it's coming down overnight via Express Post...

so is it still gonna be making an appearance on sunday? id really like to check one out. >_<

thinkin i might buy some new wheels next week, theres a set of 17 x 9 +20 grenades at JIS...

There would be a lot of JDM only cars that wouldn't have a english owners manual. For instance there isn't a 1JZ english workshop manual in existance so i highly doubt that there would be english owners manuals for any 1JZ equiped cars when there aren't workshop manuals.

Also there are no english owners manuals for 180sx's there are english owners manuals for 200sx's and 240sx both of which are the same car but none for an actual 180sx.

Yep, as Chef pointed out when every car is complied in Aus it MUST have an English manual supplied. Mine was a 10 page photocopied and stapled pos, but meets the letter of the law.

Andrew, from what I gather, you don't have to have one unless it has been mentioned in the Consumer Information Notice compiled by the compliance workshop.

In other words, Regency are nit-picking and should be blown up!

^^^Pretty much.

As I was saying to the girl behind the counter at the ID inspection place (who I later found out had had her own car impounded at one point haha), the Cedric will be a much nicer car once its about a foot lower, has a guard roll and has the 19s on. (Stich Kamfer, 19x8.5 and 9.5 +26 all round, ex-Japan, for the wheel Nazis...)

This one may be up for sale sooner than I thought - it turns out that buying a car and forgetting to tell your wife is not a wise thing to do...

Edited by Iron Chef

so is it still gonna be making an appearance on sunday? id really like to check one out. :banana:

thinkin i might buy some new wheels next week, theres a set of 17 x 9 +20 grenades at JIS...

buy my te37's :bunny: