SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i got approx 5litres poured on my lap this morning while driving to work. dato is not impressing me during these winter days :banana:

a slow drip has now become a steady pour :bunny: look forward to calls of har har :bunny:

any 1 got welding skills? apparently the roof has rusted through and my ton of silicon around the window can not stop the onslaught.

Edited by Inline 6

as mentioned previously i have a soft spot for that car. i try to kill it via thrashing but it dosnt die.

ive started looking at cars but all the cheapish cars seem kinda boring, id like to stay rwd n such. so far cars i seen that look alright mini and 280zx

Edited by Inline 6

yeah but 138hp wasnt enough, i somehow think the rolla wont match that. and i used to bang it off the rev limiter when i take off everytime with the auto stick jammed in 1st n 2nd before letting it go into D

i dont care what it looks like more concered how it drives. working heater and no leaks would be a nice touch :banana:

are poobird sss any good? 1.8L

also whats the link to your damn rolla?

Edited by Inline 6

primer :banana: dosnt look to bad might chuck him an offer on it. any 1 wanna get funky with spray cans if i get it? :bunny:

also with the vic rwc that dont mean bugga all diff if your bringing it here does it? Its still gota go through regency all the same?

Edited by Inline 6

you dont need another f**king car, lol, any more and youll need an LMVD.

marrone r32 - track project

white r32 -sold

gold/now black datto - sold

falcon

rolla - chucking CA in it

still leaves the falcoon.