SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

lol don't do that, I'll give you $1000 if you eat my cat

Hmmm, a bit like tough chicken. Or so i've been told :)

11104.jpg

# For high horsepower EFI applications making up to: 1600 HP - Naturally Aspirated

# 1100 HP - forced air induction

# Now with more flow and extended warranty

or

thats the one ill be getting Steve, not cheap on the pocket tho being that its $787 US

lol don't do that, I'll give you $1000 if you eat my cat

:)

Ok just got a P.M from brickersi or something along the lines with a link saying do it, any1 else had this and is it a dodgy link?

yeah. i deleted it the moment i noticed it linked to russia and the guy had 0 posts ;P

-D

Cara, Why dont u run twin 044's with a surge tank. Will be alot cheaper then that fuel pump. I just picked myself up 2 044 delivered for $440. Surge tank around $150-200, then fittings/braided lines around $250, then perspex box to keep it separate from the cabin roughly $200.

Remember it has to vent to the atmosphere and be enclosed to be allowed on the track.

yeah. i deleted it the moment i noticed it linked to russia and the guy had 0 posts ;P

-D

Yeah, got one too. Select, click, delete :blush:

I deleted as soon as I glance over the username and saw underneath "Banned by Moderators". For a second I thought it was someone reminding people of the BBQ today or the AJD tomorrow lol

Good turnout at Enfield RSL's dawn service in spite of the rain and it being a Sat... couple hundred there easily :blush:

-D

Largs Bay RSL was packed. Easily 300 people and a few GTR's. One silver R33 GTR plates were VSPEC 3. He couldn't drive though, nearly stalled it twice going up a driveway then had 3 attempts at parking and on the final time hit the gutter.. all you could hear were the rims screaming!

Cara, Why dont u run twin 044's with a surge tank. Will be alot cheaper then that fuel pump. I just picked myself up 2 044 delivered for $440. Surge tank around $150-200, then fittings/braided lines around $250, then perspex box to keep it separate from the cabin roughly $200.

Remember it has to vent to the atmosphere and be enclosed to be allowed on the track.

WHAT!!! you have your pumps already??? i haven't got mine yet, could be cos i paid it a little bit later...ill find out hopefully on monday.

I also got a pm from that brickersi, subject was weekend and the only text was a link to a adult singles site in russia, i google'd the link first but didnt click it

aeromotive pumps. awesome. kinda like having the automotive equivalent of a woman in the boot. nothing but whining and sucking.

/flame suit on.

well me and that fuel pump will get a long quite well then wont we? lol

im doing taking the 34 on the track once she is supercharged.

John Keen wants to go with on external fuel pump, but with the way the economy is at the moment, dependong on the cost of the pump, we may go with 2 x bosch. just depends at the time when im ready to get it,

and if i get a surge tank it will prob be a custom one for underneath the car, not in the car.