SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

that mother drink does SFA for me. no joke i had that and a can of v one day and nothing......absolutley nothing.....yet gimme two cans of red bull and im pinging off my nut....

but im not allowed to have 2 cans of red bull any more......just dont tell the other half..... :D

that mother drink does SFA for me. no joke i had that and a can of v one day and nothing......absolutley nothing.....yet gimme two cans of red bull and im pinging off my nut....

you have a nut :D

Hey guys quick question..... I've got a RB20 motor that has some blow-by, running a vented catch can, can I do any damage to it driving normally so long as I keep the oil up????

just got a message from a dude wanting to buy my front pipe. theyre $150 from gk, hes trying to say theyre only a hundred, farken... add that to a dude offering 70 beans for my tyres, freakin lowballs...

hahaha

i got a PO BOX address....and went and checked my mail just before, i checked it on tuesday so it come between wed-fri.

yay i can finally give claude a call and book my car in for her re trimming at last!!! woot woot! :):D:banana: