SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

having red stuff pads in a small car is not a good idea unless its just for the track tho... in my bro in laws pug 205 GTI u have to get the passenger to help stand on the brake pedal when the pads are cold ROR

cara, upgrade your freakin brakes. even a dyno bitch and streeter needs competent brakes. spesh if youre putting down 800hp. id rather have the brakes and not need em than need em and not have em.

opinion stated.

rb stickers, dosnt anyone like sleepers these days :)

i prefer the dont need to brag about being able to whip your ass at the lights approach.

but then it might get 1 or 2 bogans to accept they cant beat you and not rev you at the lights

this is what Dan uses for a sleeper :)

Rohypnol.gif

clearly those pellets went straight through that door

slugs.jpg

having red stuff pads in a small car is not a good idea unless its just for the track tho... in my bro in laws pug 205 GTI u have to get the passenger to help stand on the brake pedal when the pads are cold ROR

huh.....I thought it was for her 34?!

Your bro must have other issues Carl (condensation in the fluid can have a similar effect sometimes).....Red Stuff has a very low coefficiency which makes them quite effective when cold, mine would throw you thru the windscreen 1st thing in the morning on the way to the shops.

EBC Pads

EBCPadHeatRange.jpg