SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

huh.....I thought it was for her 34?!

Your bro must have other issues Carl (condensation in the fluid can have a similar effect sometimes).....Red Stuff has a very low coefficiency which makes them quite effective when cold, mine would throw you thru the windscreen 1st thing in the morning on the way to the shops.

EBC Pads

EBCPadHeatRange.jpg

interesting to see that the effective temp vs braking force at the low end is pretty consitant through the lower end of the range.

looking at that chart, something must have gone wrong with the brake set up, as he used to have yellow stuff on the car, and it was much more streetable than it was with the red.

the brake booster has since been replaced on the pug, i have not had a chance to drive it since then, as its now a hill climb car that lives in a shed.

yeah that does seem somewhat strange Carl.....especially with his experiences with the Yellow Stuff.

Guys like Chad (Dstroy), Andrew (Blue32) and eventually Luke (ENR34), who regularly track their cars, could do alot worse by not at least trying the Yellow Stuff.

For track only, the Blue Stuff freaks me out a bit cause I'm guessing that not only would they squeal like a pig on heat but they would be very hungry on the rotors.......hence why the Yellow Stuff would be a good option......cheaper and quicker to replace pads than rotors.

can i give your car some finishing touches with a shotgun cara?

guaranteed 1st prize !

yeah no dramas carl.....just make sure the design looks half decent ok!

6 or 8 pot?

depends what i can find at the time......maybe just have to go with r33 gtr 4 pot....but considering the car isnt going to be drivin stupidly hard they should be all good for what im gonna be usign her for

huh.....I thought it was for her 34?!

Your bro must have other issues Carl (condensation in the fluid can have a similar effect sometimes).....Red Stuff has a very low coefficiency which makes them quite effective when cold, mine would throw you thru the windscreen 1st thing in the morning on the way to the shops.

they are for the 34 :)

i quite liked the sig!

2qvuijc.gif

tis a bit large tho. in consideration, sig scrapped...

BOLOGNESE :)

i see its back again :)

its been reported

a signature by definition isn't a movie its a picture that the community can quickly see who has posted, 1403.43 KB (1437109 bytes) is inappropriate

you may see this as harsh.... to bad

Is radio rentals open today ?

Went in with money in my pocket. walked out with money in pocket.

Just as I was about to get something they were closing. 4pm ftl.

i see its back again :P

its been reported

a signature by definition isn't a movie its a picture that the community can quickly see who has posted, 1403.43 KB (1437109 bytes) is inappropriate

you may see this as harsh.... to bad

Maybe you better report your mate Heslo, as his is a movie also.

Maybe you better report your mate Heslo, as his is a movie also.

his isnt 1.4mb

from memory its 600kb edit not even 478.36 KB (489841 bytes) thats why i have never complained about it

yeah Carl cables extreme unlike Sydney we only get 256k upload

lol, there are perhaps some things i can do....

not sure if u are aware, but there is a flaw in the monthly quota being reset, and u actually get unshaped the day before your account anniversary date... so there is the potential to wax about 18Gig on the last day at full speed if u have good torrents or use news groups.

im pretty sure that only works if u are shaped b4hand tho