SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

anyone in the market for some new gutters after this rain? just had mine replaced by a company that did a UTTER crap job at my GUTTERS. tryed to charge me $700 extra on top of the quote because there guy cant use a tape mesure, didnt replace about 4mtrs of guttering thats in the contract, leaks like a seive, wont return calls (been 2 weeks and im still waiting for a reply) and the water that should be going down the drain is now comming threw my ceiling! :(

hey pete,

read some reviews..

lacks WIFI.

only avail at vodafone. (no problem for me)(cant buy outright)

but on there plans u get unlimited BB emial and web.

seems like a very good unit..

sure touch screen seems only worry..

Im going to get the Samsung Omnia when i upgrade in a couple of months, unless something better appears. Buying a phone outright is pointless if your on a plan, why pay $7-900 for a phone when you can pay $10 a month for 24 months?

Try the N97, looks feature rich, touch screen if you like that wanky shit and build quality only Nokia can match

nokia?

build quality?

GUFFAW! Worst phones I ever had were nokias...

switch to sony ericsson 5 years ago with the t68i then the k750i and now the k850i.... awesome rock solid phones >:( and they dont crash like nokias

-D

Blerrgh! Sony Ericsson? Puhlease! While I will agree with you first gen Nokia firmware leaves something to be desired, by the time the second firmware is released problems are sorted and they often add new features well after the shelf life of the phone

thats not good to hear Rob

hope they can get that sorted out soon

as water coming through ceiling isnt good for the house lol

I was happy to see my house extension still standing after the weekend of wind and rain :( Means I'm doing something right :(

i went to replace my cluster surround with one that i bought from another member on here. when i got the donor one in, the headlight switch only powered one light.

i replaced my switch thinking that was the prob and still had the 1 head light issue, ended up being some lil white box on the steering wheel column that wasnt getting power to both lights.

o and all phones suck :( you wanna go on the net? get a laptop. and what spaz's buy ringtones when you can just put mp3 files on them for free stop encouraging those annoying adverts that interupt my nba playoffs.

Edited by Inline 6