SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Marko, don't be silly, just buy a new gasket and be done with it, call Nissan closest to you, they should have them in stock no worries or will be able to get them to you next day

Marko, don't be silly, just buy a new gasket and be done with it, call Nissan closest to you, they should have them in stock no worries or will be able to get them to you next day

I was under the impression nissan had to order from japan (3 week wait)? Ill give them a go first thing tomorrow morning :thumbsup:

I'm just getting kinda desperate... haha, out of the 6 places i called 4 are VERY reputable yet no gasket love :)

btw, the silicone i was reffering to is proper gasket seal type.. not Bunnings tile silicone lol.

Edited by tx3_90

Need help with something,

I got a dump pipe for my car, want to put it on asap however ive called a few tuning shops near my place and no one has brand new turbo dump pipe gaskets?? Should i worry about it or just use plenty of silicone and re-use my old one? Im thinking with my new engine build it only needs to be temporary for a few months till its ready to be swapped over anyways. Thoughts?

Btw, its the jjr cheapo one, was saving for an am performance one but this came up at the right price. Ill be using a gt30 with my rb25/30 anyways in a few months so ill get one made up by them when its all done.

Try places like D&T, ET exhausts, Aussie Discount and other exhaust shops mate

they generally have them in stock

good luck with it mate

any plans for it James? prelude engine conversion? chromies? i say whack on some stupid offset watanbe's.

Exactly my thoughts Damo, sused a set of 13x5.5 Watanbe's in QLD, bit sad when you say your upsizing rims to 13". Going to go black bonnet, clean the interior up, then see what conversions are viable. Chromies :thumbsup:

Yes its damn ugly, and yes shopping trolleys do handle better :)

Might have to hit Chef or JIS up to see what engines are available :)

Edited by Jamesrb25

on the subject of dumps, i just found the mandrel bend on my dump "crimped" and the flange pulled away from the exhaust housing at the top. turns out my car was so low for AJD the flange near the cat caught on a sewer cover in the middle of the road (like 5mm lip or something) when i was reversing out of my driveway, and pushed the dump forwards and down. it's a AM performance split dump too, not f**king happy.

My new daily. Let the laughs and flamage begin !

Daily Spec!

put a fake huge cannon slip on tip , on it

a massive wing , trolley handle ?

black and white,spiral graphics on hubcaps to hypnotize cops and innocent bystanders

a drag car bonnet scoop as tall as roof, non functional model..lol

cardboard side skirts and airdam, duct taped on

tint the windows black, so you wont be seen driving it...lol

that car is fugly mate...but stealthy in its own way,,,,and maximum birth control for free

cause ..you will never get laid driving that..lol even married you won't..lol

I LOL'd ........ especially at the last bit :laughing-smiley-014:

with everyone gettting a new daily pos and the rolla gang. how about a dailys dyno day :/

categorys of most hp, lowest hp, best bang for buck, most fkd up power curve :(

Win! Ill get my daily out there too, cept it will probably explode.

We also need a division for the dodgyest modification. (Inc. paintjobs for those who have heard about mine :D )

Edited by 93GTST

I was under the impression nissan had to order from japan (3 week wait)? Ill give them a go first thing tomorrow morning :/

I'm just getting kinda desperate... haha, out of the 6 places i called 4 are VERY reputable yet no gasket love :D

btw, the silicone i was reffering to is proper gasket seal type.. not Bunnings tile silicone lol.

I too went to a few reputable workshops ... in the end I got mine over the counter (same day) at Unley Nissan.

:(

Exactly my thoughts Damo, sused a set of 13x5.5 Watanbe's in QLD, bit sad when you say your upsizing rims to 13". Going to go black bonnet, clean the interior up, then see what conversions are viable. Chromies :/

Yes its damn ugly, and yes shopping trolleys do handle better :(

Might have to hit Chef or JIS up to see what engines are available :D

Could probably stick a motorbike engine in it.

they are flat out atm dude, no joke!

That dont stop my boss from firing my ass cause i couldnt get her racings stripes :/

she'll live, however i may not after she nags me to death that her car dosnt look racey enough.

Edited by Inline 6

Exactly my thoughts Damo, sused a set of 13x5.5 Watanbe's in QLD, bit sad when you say your upsizing rims to 13". Going to go black bonnet, clean the interior up, then see what conversions are viable. Chromies :/

Yes its damn ugly, and yes shopping trolleys do handle better :(

Might have to hit Chef or JIS up to see what engines are available :D

get NOS!!!

buy a case of spray whipped cream and use the NOS propellant from them to get the daily fly'n, then use the whipped cream to hide the car, or some randy sexual fantasy...lol

or fill the airbags with it,,,, hit something and the whipped cream saves ya..lol

Hayabusa 1300cc with turbo!!!!!!!

Now there's an idea Ruby! Only 100cc increase in capacity, still a honda engine, cant see that Regency would have a problem with that :/

Now there's an idea Ruby! Only 100cc increase in capacity, still a honda engine, cant see that Regency would have a problem with that :(

Actually, its a Suzuki engine!

I could help you design and fab it up .. complete with ram air intake!!! I've had a hand in a project like this before :/

Edited by RubyRS4

What do honda have in around the same size Rubes?

If only i could have found one of these

Edited by Jamesrb25