SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

how bout u try taking on the dato in that ugly bus and we see who comes off 2nd best :) :) all i gota do is scratch 1 of ur panels and itll cost you more to repair than it will to replace my car

LOL Danny Boy.......whatever you do to my truck, I do to you :):P

I normally go around on my own in about 1.5 hours. But depends how good golf we play. OK, let's say 3:30pm at my place, that way we can have a roadie, and be on the course just before 4pm. If it gets to 5:40pm we can give up and head back to my place.

So, SLED is in, Madaz is in. Any other takers?

sounds like a plan bud

4 in a group is all you'd want, yeah

maybe if Talbo can make it that would do for 1 group then anyone else can form a 2nd group?

I see you lurking in here Luke - come play golf tomorrow!

Yeah 4 or so is about the max we want in s group. It is only mess around golf though - we can even have people teeing off on the same hole at the same time to speed things up.

lol par 3 at valley view is heaps fun..havnt been there for a while, i play off of 4 atm but i have work so i cant get out n smack a little white ball around with you guys.. :)

Got pulled over tonight cause apparently , 2 seconds of completely stopping at a stop sign isn't sufficient according to sapol

oh and according to them ive been pulled over numerous times for driving like a (and i quote) f**kwit while i was apparently chasing my girlfriend around :P

keep in mind that according to them this happened in February ...

and my engine seized on the 11th of january... proof

i been single for years now , so how the fk do i have a girlfriend ?

must of been something really strong in my coffee that day to not notice i had a mrs

good one (Y)

lol if you play off 4 you wouldn't be welcome to come play with us assclowns :P
haha ah well..if u guys like to really have fun, take a bottle or two of jim beam, or whatever u prefer, and take two shots after each hole...an instant winner of an idea...if u like drunk golf.

Wow what a night, the ambulance just left my place... my mum was sleepwalking, fell over, split her nose/lip open and blood everywhere. Still pretty shaken up :P

Andrew, would love to golf with ya tomorrow but at this stage it doesn't look possible (work commitments unfortunately) Maybe next time?

Well I'm gonna try to get some shut eye before work tomorrow... night all

Bahahaha

i go outside when i sleep walk :cool:

2 weeks ago (tuesday night) i bought the bin in (bought it up the the front door) (still full) and it didnt get emptied :P

but not funny in lukes situation, sleepwalking is pretty dangerous.

so Talbo just rock up at Valley View at around 3:45pm if you can make it.

:P Should make it if I get out on time...... It's been probably 10+ years since I've played a par 3 course. Fro memory you only use SW/PW/9/8 irons and putter around Valley View.

haha ah well..if u guys like to really have fun, take a bottle or two of jim beam, or whatever u prefer, and take two shots after each hole...an instant winner of an idea...if u like drunk golf.

:cool: yeah can see that ending well for all involved and not getting kicked off the course

:P Should make it if I get out on time...... It's been probably 10+ years since I've played a par 3 course. Fro memory you only use SW/PW/9/8 irons and putter around Valley View.

5/8/putter for me ;) there is 1 long hole that goes from top of course to the creek