SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

My PC doesn't run CSS :woot:

It's so old.

I think we got one the other way around...

Wont play Medal of Honor Airborne (amongst other things)........ At first I couldn't even get it to install, googled it, found it was something to do with some physx drivers. Got around that, installed it but when you try to play, it comes up with a missing .dll. I googled that too and it seems it doesn't like some video cards, the computer has a GeForce 9600GT in it...... oh and Vista :)

I'm guessing u tried running it in computability mode

yeah tried both run as administrator and in compatibility mode for XP.

weird thing is though is if I google the name of the missing dll on it's own, heaps of the matches are from torrent sites :)

At which point I close internet explorer and chuck it in the too hard basket lol.

Edited by 93GTST

you should download it or if you dont trust those site ask if some one has that DLL and put it in the system32 directory

Cheers for your help, this is the message I get anyway

steve what are you doing taking a pic while driving man....the cops might do you for that lol

Good spot Krishy, I wouldn't have picked it up. But still.........

don't worry i already thought of that my reply is :) my passenger snapped it

besides i wasn't on the phone i was using a camera hey, hey, yeah technicality

but yeah don't want to be lying to police about not being on phone when camera phone is classed the same a big :woot: what to do he was very annoying and a bit dangerous too

That same bike lane is the one I nearly cleaned up the cyclist yesteday... only 3 sidestreets further up (Fife ave)

Idiots like that guy on the scooter are gonna get cleaned up one of these days...

-D

The xinput dlls are for the Microsoft common controller library and are used for things like the Xbox 360 common controller.

>>DX Webinstaller<<

also have a read here there seems to be a lot of games that .dll is causing grief for

yeah i agree Ben and whilst i hate dobbing on people he really was a menace

maybe he wont stop that behavior until the public take 5 mins out of there time to file a report so police can officially caution him and then he will stop it just in time to not have a catastrophic accident

one of my mates mums is an officer maybe i should speak with her off the records

thats a good idea steve....speak to her off the records and see what advice she gives to you

adrian...mate i will be at Bp tonight a bit later on.....so come and get them as i most likely wont be home all weekend....so tonight sounds good mate

Edited by Krishy