SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Me and the boss tried driving through the city before, got caught in a heap of traffic in with a heap of Rebels members in hire cars. They were cutting off everyone and telling others to move out the way while they were driving along.

Few doing U turns at lights in front of the cops, cops did nothing. All the cops are shitting themselves.

Traffic at the moment in town is f**ked - they had North tce blocked off completely before.

Wooo coilover fitment = success :bunny:

Bought about $100 of sockets and ratchet/bars etc and was like fk $100 for that shit but it was a lot easier with some decent tools, my other socket set is no good for suspension shit :banana:

Was thinking of having a crack at the sway bars too but CBF set in and now I'm on here :banana:

Me and the boss tried driving through the city before, got caught in a heap of traffic in with a heap of Rebels members in hire cars. They were cutting off everyone and telling others to move out the way while they were driving along.

Few doing U turns at lights in front of the cops, cops did nothing. All the cops are shitting themselves.

Traffic at the moment in town is f**ked - they had North tce blocked off completely before.

Yeah, all the traffic cops were setting up as I rolled past in the Stagea. They all just stared as I cruised past them. Think I got in just before they close off North Terrace.

Wonder if the hire car company are expecting cars back with bullet holes? :banana:

So those bolts worked fine? The right length?

Yep, thanks heaps for that mate. The tyres were hitting the bottom spring perch at first but I planned to raise them to stock height anyway and once I did they cleared but only just :banana:

Now to save for a few weeks and find some rear coils.

also decided on the wheels i want for the 31. purely cos id rather build the car around the wheels

http://www.roh.com.au/modularseriesventuro.php

chrome dish, gloss black centres. 10.5s will have at least 16cm of forward facing dish :P

17x9.5 -20 front - most likely run a 225 or 235/45/17 Kuhmo KU36 motorsport tyre

17x10.5 -20 rear - more than likely run a 235 Kuhmo Admiral on the rear for skiddies, or 255 KU36s for grip

Carl, if i was single mate, id be havin a chat to ya bout that vacancy!!

fark i miss those single days sometimes!!!!

mmmmmmmmmm bundy and girls...........................................................................

:P