SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Hey guys,

I'm new to SAU. I have a S13 with a R32 front on and and a BN body kit, but, the BN bumper is alittle low for me and cant quite get up into my car port - lol

So, i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a front bar or point me in the right direction, i much rather take someones 2nd hand bumper then pay big coins to a pirate wrecker!

Thanks - Brandon

Hey guys,

I'm new to SAU. I have a S13 with a R32 front on and and a BN body kit, but, the BN bumper is alittle low for me and cant quite get up into my car port - lol

So, i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a front bar or point me in the right direction, i much rather take someones 2nd hand bumper then pay big coins to a pirate wrecker!

Thanks - Brandon

hey mate. Check out the parts for sale section in the main forum.

Here is link - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sa...-Parts-f12.html

Hey guys,

Thanks - Brandon

welcome!

would love to see some pics of ur car mate.

give Kane at Eyecandy a call about a front bar 0406 336 502 , amongst other stuff that he can source he has a vertex bar of mine there that might suit if ur keen on that lemme know