SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

yeah i gotta work tomoro too.......but i dont have to start till 10.00.......but i do splits :blink: so kinda sucks lol ahh the joys of being a chef hahaha

Guys, how do you change your user name?

I made this account ages ago when i had my VLCT and now i want different user loool

Hey guys,

I'm new to SAU. I have a S13 with a R32 front on and and a BN body kit, but, the BN bumper is alittle low for me and cant quite get up into my car port - lol

So, i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a front bar or point me in the right direction, i much rather take someones 2nd hand bumper then pay big coins to a pirate wrecker!

Thanks - Brandon

Hey Brandon, last time I saw your car it was still a full S13, sounds like you been doing heaps of work to it! Need to see some recent pics :blink:

heaps of free ring tones

if you right click the actual name of the ringtone and open in a new tab you get a proper url and can link others to the exact one

a lot will like these

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/921/nokia-n...gtones/6-4-1-1/

for the Tiesto fans

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/399008/ties...fe-ii-ringtone/

haha :blink: Hey Dion!

Yeah welll turns out its a 180sx with an R32 front on her, picking her up tomorrow morning :) should post photo asap!

thanks for the help guys, just the for sale thread is a little confusing because it shows people from other states but thanks guys!

ill post photos tomorrow :)

Question because I'm abit lazy to search, a GTR Bumper will fit on correct? I don't need the GTR bonnet?

Question because I'm abit lazy to search, a GTR Bumper will fit on correct? I don't need the GTR bonnet?

If the conversion was done using GTR body panels and all the spacing is correct then a GTR bar will fit.

If it was done using GTS-T panels etc, then just go in to viva garage and get a GTR copy front bar for a GTS-T for $280

Yeah there is one hole that is 143m. I actually even fail at making that distance with my 5 iron, so will take my 3 believe it or not. I am a short hitter for some bizarre reason (cue Skandy's witty comment here). Especially when the ground is damp and there is no roll, like at present.

its ok andrew. short men are still men. :)

(yeah, pretty weak, im a little off my game today)

ps, its scandy, not skandy. freakin nightrider...

also decided on the wheels i want for the 31. purely cos id rather build the car around the wheels

http://www.roh.com.au/modularseriesventuro.php

chrome dish, gloss black centres. 10.5s will have at least 16cm of forward facing dish :)

17x9.5 -20 front - most likely run a 225 or 235/45/17 Kuhmo KU36 motorsport tyre

17x10.5 -20 rear - more than likely run a 235 Kuhmo Admiral on the rear for skiddies, or 255 KU36s for grip

i spent a few seconds trying to figure out why this sounded familar.

then i remembered the wheels, and sizes are exactly the same as ben was gonna run as track wheels.

another coincidence? gonna get some fat viennas as show wheels too?

:blink:

Edited by scandyflick

haha :D Hey Dion!

Yeah welll turns out its a 180sx with an R32 front on her, picking her up tomorrow morning :D should post photo asap!

thanks for the help guys, just the for sale thread is a little confusing because it shows people from other states but thanks guys!

ill post photos tomorrow :D

Oh I've seen that 180sx quite some years back at a Small Car Sunday car show and it was for sale back then aswell. Champagne gold colour, looks real nice :)

I think I've seen that car around Grandjunction road area, like near hanson road. Maybe 6 months ago. Nice looking car

Oh I've seen that 180sx quite some years back at a Small Car Sunday car show and it was for sale back then aswell. Champagne gold colour, looks real nice :D

Iv seen this car at motormate 2-3 weeks ago, very sexy :)

didn't you know Wayne you decrease your carbon footprint by using less letter :)

OH i forgot to send out to memo cause that decreased my foot print too sorry guys :D