SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Indeed, go the Crows! Oh, and anyone living near Footy Park, lock your cars up tonight people, Port supporters/players need a lift home somehow

Bahaha

No crime for 2 hours

Then a crime spree

Least the cops have 2 hours to get themselves in position haha

-D

I have 12 here there are 1 or 2 that short but im happy to help get 6 running

Cool.. what you want for them?

I'm not sure which ones of mine are shorting though.. think they've all just about had it.. I've already epoxied and taped them.. worked for a while..

Bahaha

No crime for 2 hours

Then a crime spree

Least the cops have 2 hours to get themselves in position haha

-D

I support port... but only because I used to follow pies as a kid.... come to think of it I still love villis

however.. I wont sit with the port supporters.. I like my front teeth too much and I think it's mandatory to be missing a few

I support port... but only because I used to follow pies as a kid.... come to think of it I still love villis

however.. I wont sit with the port supporters.. I like my front teeth too much and I think it's mandatory to be missing a few

lol, yeah there actually was a little bit of feralism there tonight, but only saw a Crow supporter thrown out by the red coats......I'm sure there would've been plenty of our mob turfed out as well no doubt.

Thanks guys, definetly love the power...quite scary on stockies. Pulls the skin off a belgium bratwurst. Dont know why anyone in their right mind would want any more power in a 2wd. lol. Comes on very very strong at 4 grand and pulls violently till 7 and is great off boost. Very happy.

seems i might be moving to the dirty motherf**kin south, friend of mine is buying a house, offered me a room for $100/week...

:banana: nah that'd be too easy...

And besides, I wouldn't know what search terms to put in to get things like this...

quite nice yes

man... im glad im enough of a nerd to know who that is.

seems i might be moving to the dirty motherf**kin south, friend of mine is buying a house, offered me a room for $100/week...

sounds very similar to what i said to matty last night. I looked at about 20 houses yesterday, f*k me there is some shit out there lol, but did find couple of decent ones amongst the shit. Now just gotta wait for bank to increase the amount they gonna loan me and look at a few more today and make a decision. Hopefully sneak in for the 1st home owners grant still too.

haha, yeah, theres some srsly nasty shit out there. but the one my friends buying looks fair decent, polished wooden floors, fairly modern kitchen, large lounge room and outdoor entertainment area, 3 bedroom, etc. only downside is no garage, but thats something that can be worked on, has a fairly large space next to the house for it.

Anyone know who sells superspark etc packs here in adelaide? rather buy from a shop here in adelaide for warranty purposes, nothing worse than having to send shit back interstate for warranty.