SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

don't even think about coming down this neck of the woods bud.......you may wake up to find one of these sticking outta ya chest!!

Yay the good old fashioned train spike

-D

is that all pete? you didnt spend much time out my way eh?

sweet

south isnt that bad - what suburb?

christie downs or some shit. shouldnt be any worse than craigmore. :P

also, man that chick in your avatar makes me crack a phat

yup, same, thats why i put it there, you know, sharings caring.

christie downs or some shit. shouldnt be any worse than craigmore. :P

i live in port noarlunga which is pretty much down the road from christies beach and downs.

some parts isnt amazing but like you said, cant be worse then craigmore :happy:

where abouts in chritie downs you living?

lol the amount of ppl i know need the above sticker, should also note to pedestrians that when they feel they are at a safe distance walk back another 10 metres and stand behind a tree

hmmm steve is closest lol

i will provide the case, but have nfi what the best parts are, computer stupid you see.

Can do something for u if u want. I'll be getting a new i7 based system with 6 gigs of low latency ram, 15k rpm SAS drive, nice motherboard, entry level vidcard, 2 terrabyte server drives... etc

around $1.5k worth for something like that. depends what u want the system for and how much u wanna spend. its easy stuff tho

-D

baked beans on toast, it's edible awesomeness :P

Had a few drinks last night.

cbf cooking anything either. baked beans for tea ftw.

i spent a few seconds trying to figure out why this sounded familar.

then i remembered the wheels, and sizes are exactly the same as ben was gonna run as track wheels.

another coincidence? gonna get some fat viennas as show wheels too?

:P

shutup dave you smartarse :happy:, i was looking into other options anyway. wasnt left with a lot considering the rear guards have been massacred that bad.

(editing AFTER my computer shat itself)

1. hunt for second hand wheels in low offsets

- pros: sick wheels, jdm appeal, extremely stupid width and offsets

- cons: chance of finding something in as low an offset as i need, buckleys to none, and i would need to run spacers

2. buy new jap wheels

- pros: wheels in good width, offset and in my stud pattern

- cons: limited range, price is absolutely rediculous, need spacers more than likely

3. get ROH modulars made

- pros: wheels will fit without spacers, will be exactly what i want

- cons: takes a while for them to be made (2 odd months lead time)

considering it was 5k for meisters, or around the 2k mark for 1pr front and 2pr rears, i think i know what wins while trying to build on a semi-budget

Edited by Matty 31