SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Andrew (Nightcrawler) has done it on his 34 but don't think he was too impressed with it in the end. I know he made a thread about it on here ages ago

Guest CleanAndSimple

ROFL cara..... very funny.....

most retarded thing ive ever done, ..... lol

Edited by CleanAndSimple

Put this over the airbag sticker

warning_pedo.jpg

I don't know whether to tisk dissaprovingly or piss my self laughing

Theres heaps more.. some rather lame.. such as the V8 one at the bottom

^^^ I may or may not have this sticker on my R34 just for shits and giggles :D

anyone done the thermo fans and removed the clutch fan? looking into it. as i think my clutch fan is dying.

any points in the right direction would be chilled.

Yep I did it. Fairly big job, as the non-oem EL style dual thermo fans I bought did not actually fit between the chassis rails, but I made it all fit with an angle grinder and some cable ties. It will not fall out in a hurry, let me guarantee you!

But yeah, once I got it all fitted up it is awesome. When they come on it is so noisy it sounds like the world is ending, but even on a hot day my Cooling Pro radiator stays around the 90 degree mark.

I would highly recommend you buying a Pivot fan controller to run them though - as running them full time is not recommended (and noisy).

TBH I don't know exactly how much benefit they really give over the stock clutch fan - I actually think it is not worth the upgrade unless your existing fan is dying (like you say), and you want to have a play with your car.

Guest CleanAndSimple

thanks for that andrew, kinda changed my mind, maybe a new clutch fan is instore then :D

cheers to those who offered to help me build a pc.

steve quickly whipped something up, in my budget, and sounds pretty good for what i need it for!

:D

EOI: 2 y/o pos toshiba satellite laptop, N/A (pretty slow) only 1.6ltr (ghz) and only scored 1 pussy (1 gig ram)

f**k me.

What a weekend.

Friday night: met a whole bunch of hot emo's at that Syke place next to Electric light. That was some sort of win. Then went for skids in a 4age KE70 with cut springs, locked dif and a crazy fuel pump/surge tank/swirl pot setup.

Saturday night: Went to the CD launch of Trancefusion at Live on Light Square. F*cking smashed it until 5am... then hit Earth til 6am, then Club 58 til 7am. Got home at 8am. Such a dirty night.

So much amounts of win.

And why the f**k do MC's feel the need to talk/attempt to rap/sing over DJ's sets? I went to Mansions at 1am to see Black Wax play, but they had a top bloke MC just rapping over the whole set, screaming shit like "Black Wax is in the house!" Well... no f**king shit.