SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

damn, i thought it would be abit harder to convert it to awd then i wanted it to be.

i also thought about buying a gts4 nonturbo but my 33 is rego'd with the rb26 so that's the only real reason i wanted to make it awd rather then swapping everything over to another car :down:

more effort and more money haha

would i have to go through all the regency crap and modd forms and what not? engineered and that?

could just swap the brakes and that that over i guess too. hmmm ill have to think about it more. rwd is fun though haha

a lot cheaper doing that than trying to get it to run 9's

s'all money but cause on top of 2k FOB your looking at another 3-4k to get it here complied, fees, customs, gst

just make sure you flog it or itll start dropping oil.

or break gearboxes, or the water pump haha

welcome dude, tis a nice car. Hopefully carl added to the instructions

"Must crack gate at least 3 times daily to keep regular"

:down:

Happy Mothers Day Guys :] (if we have any mothers in here ;D)

I had a shit Saturday night, I was evolved in a hit and run type incident.. kinda..

long story:

Pulled up at a set of lights about to turn right (across the intersection...) when a white commo (VY i think) pulled up behind me, and that a woman in a red Toyota something.... anyways, this was on a main road... (PLENT OF CARS DROVE PAST :@)

Anyways, they hit me once, only a slight nudge, but i thought it musta been the car, anyways seeing how close they were to me, (couldnt see their headlights / Number plate)

they kept on doing it.. so i called my dad because my house is only 20 meters away... while i called him and hung up, i called the cops asap...

then they jumped out the car and did something to the girl parked behind them (boxed in) (mind you, about 30 cars had driven past - none of them stopped..)

Then i see my dad come out of the trees with my littler brother with bats i think..

anyways, as soon as they see my dad 2 out of 3 men attacked them and you could smell 'beer breath' while having abit of a punch up on the other side of the road, NO one still stopped!!

anyways, as they where pushing my dad onto my car etcetc and me trying to pull them off it all brakes up and we were about to go out ways... then one of them turned on me and started to hit me and push me... but i hoped in my car and got my father in and we took off (5K rpm clutch drops are not good)

still after this going on for about 5 mins NO ONE STOPPED!!! anyways, by that time my mother had driven around and one of the guys drove off in the car while the others were walking/limping... (they couldn't have gotten far.)

Once my father had clam down and realized he snapped the ligaments in his knee again (cant have another knee reconstruction...) he was like, where is your brother? - he started to panic, took off again to find him and couldn't.. turns out my mate was meeting me at my place at 10.. and my brother jumped in his car... and they drove to see us.. and at that stage they saw those guys walk into bushes.. so we all met up on the side of the road...

and then the cops came, they did nothing... they couldnt.... we couldnt..

anyways going to the police station now-ish to report it.. hopefully the girl behind them got the number plate..

im just f**ked off no one stopped.. no one... and about 100+ cars would have seen this all happen.....

sorry for the long read... hopefully it prolongs the mother-in-law visits :)

Oh and not that much damaged was caused by the nudges.. paint has 'treed' for the bumper flexing and alittle bit of fiber glass damage..

Edited by AXTX

1 in about 1,000,000 people nowadays will stop to help when these kind of things happen.

noone wants to waste their time or be involved or get in trouble.

the best thing they could of done, and probably the most legal thing would have been to call the cops, and get rego plate details.

if it was family or friends in trouble i would have done the most i could but if it was something like this and i didnt know anyone i would have called the cops and/or followed the people home or where ever they were going to let the police know.

really sorry to hear about your car and your family. i knew the car when the first owner who built it had it.

goodluck with all of this mess.

Thanks Kye, wow do you know the guy who built it, mind pm'in me some details about him (eg user name or name or work shop or something.. i have a few questions to ask :) )

Im just more worried about my father - he said to me 'its really hit me, I don't feel 18 anymore like yeasterday'

kinda sad words =/

youre engaged. youre the epitome of pussy whipped.

... just sayin.

i think your missing the meaning of pussy-whipped.

yes sir, i am engaged, and happy. you see, i am still allowed out with my mates for a few bevvies, car races,

or anything that tickles my fancy for that matter..

my ''mate'' on the other hand, is under the thumb, or shall i refer to him as ''pussy-whipped''.

.........just sayin