SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Laptops people. Who makes good ones? Dont need no top of the range shit. Just basic stuff. Would be good to play alright games etc Roughly around 1500ish to spend. And where to buy?

andrew, trade you the s14 for i... wait, its auto yeah? never mind.

anyone know if a s13 diff will fit in my rolla?

need something stronger

r31 diff. cut and relocate the mounts. voila. hilux diffs should work too.

Sooooo, if anyone knows anyone who might be interested in buying my R34, please let me know. Taking quiet "eio"s at this stage, as I don't really want to sell it, but have my eye on something different .... mine makes 230rwkw and I just added up a shopping list of mods I have done to it and it totals around $12k of extras. I am hoping for around $25k.

Asshole, 'sif you won't tell :P

Sooooo, if anyone knows anyone who might be interested in buying my R34, please let me know. Taking quiet "eio"s at this stage, as I don't really want to sell it, but have my eye on something different .... mine makes 230rwkw and I just added up a shopping list of mods I have done to it and it totals around $12k of extras. I am hoping for around $25k.

R35 GTR in gunmetal grey? :P

so the only thing u gotta move is the dungeon toys and the gimp u got chained in the basement? :) Best to hire a ford panelvan and do it during the cover of night

-D

Nah, got it all to fit in a Hiace during the day :banana:

just found some really old pics of my old ET pulsar. bout 4 years ago.

thinking of getting another one for some stupid reason. daily maybe

post-45384-1244983235_thumb.jpg

post-45384-1244983249_thumb.jpg

post-45384-1244983262_thumb.jpg

Hehe Awesome. I love flashbacks :banana:

I got one too. 1988 TX5 Turbo

I got this car when I was 15, did a few things to it: 2.5" zorst, HD clutch (already in), TS VeePort BOV, Boost Gauge etc. Full sound system. That thing had balls. I was its 3rd owner, with the previous owner owning it since 1990, but it was starting to show its age a bit in 2005. So I got it a full respray to freshen things up a bit. Sometimes I regret selling it, would be an awesome daily. Good Times :)

When I got it

When I sold it

Edited by 93GTST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laptops people. Who makes good ones? Dont need no top of the range shit. Just basic stuff. Would be good to play alright games etc Roughly around 1500ish to spend. And where to buy?

Try calling Darren from Print and Media Warehouse. They're good with laptops.

Or also try Grays Online. I got my last two laptops from them ... cheap!