SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Excuse the absolute filth state my car is in, and the exhaust, but here are the pics. They don't do it justice however, all nice and clean, it looks rather sexual

post-21349-1250144985_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1250145015_thumb.jpg

Excuse the absolute filth state my car is in, and the exhaust, but here are the pics. They don't do it justice however, all nice and clean, it looks rather sexual

Noice!

nipsarehard.gif

Awesome rims there Kristian, what they going on?
could be the evo? :P

question answered boys

Thought you might like to see my latest purchase, the new Work Emotion 11R rims, just released in Japan. I'm hoping I'll be one of the first in Oz to get them on a car. I bought some in matt black, 18x9.5 +20 all round for the Evo 8. Should fill the guards reasonably well lol...

11R_MBL.jpg

bought this - p/up start next week.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:EOIBSA:AU:1123

bargain !!

will sell the 2003 Daewoo Nubira 4door sedan 5spd manual 2.0L 4cyl 100kw

29,000kms, leather interior, disc brakes, alloys, 1owner, near new cond. Blue 10kono

:P

but 6k for a 2002 Ford Escape 4wd is pretty good.

throw in last month the 5k for a 2001 Kawasaki ZX-9R Ninja is just as much a bargain.... ! go ebay !!!

lol. your rear tyres are looking a bit well used there luke. :P

I thought the same, went out and checked... they aren't too bad, just the angle of the camera me thinks...

thats an ugly mofo'in colour...

for the missus - safety 1st hey.

high visability both ways - from her higher viewpoint, and the colour being bright & out-there for other road users to acknowledge

6k plus 2x new tyres + unreg permit fee + duty/plates etc after inspection. bumper from a wrecker and will clean up any unstraight metalwork

for the missus - safety 1st hey.

high visability both ways - from her higher viewpoint, and the colour being bright & out-there for other road users to acknowledge

6k plus 2x new tyres + unreg permit fee + duty/plates etc after inspection. bumper from a wrecker and will clean up any unstraight metalwork

See exactly the same reason I went for bright yellow. :P

Safety First kids!!