SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

stanza struts are almost a straight bolt in.....brake upgrade...then you can drop in a L16....or a L20 with a 16 rocker cover...the car is still legal.....cheap power upgrade.....mind you the a series motors take a hell of a lot of beating.......just fix the rust in the sill panels before it ends up at grand auto....

had a bit of a lol moment this morning;

went down to the local bp to fill up, saw a cop car sitting in one of the parking bays as soon as i pulled up, whatever, might get defected, but how f**kin sus would it look if i just rolled out as soon as i rolled in?

whatever.

took my time, filled up, checked my tyres, cleaned my windows, you know, same shit any other responsible motorist would do when theyre filling up. cop cars still there. hmm.

so i wander in and the first thing i hear from the attendant (shes talking to the cops) "... probably make the front page of the saturday paper driving a car like that."

i stop dead in my tracks, did she just say what i thought she just said? she wouldnt be comparing me to the magill road morons just because of the car i drive... would she?

so i ask that exact question, i phrase it nice and polite, not an accusation, and im met by her and the 2 cops with stunned silence, almost like some explorer would be if he stumbled upon a previously undiscovered tribe, like they werent expecting me to be able to speak english, after a few moments of that, the younger cop replies; "... yeah."

launch into a big spiel about judging books by their covers, about believing everything their spoon fed by the media, and how not all performance car owners are retards who think 150 in a residential is fine.

i left smiling, they continued to stand there, dumbstruck. it was awesome.

and on a sadder note, after 9 months of service, my parrot is no more, fell of somewhere on my travels today;

IMG_1471.jpg

RIP. :banana:

Edited by scandyflick

had a bit of a lol moment this morning;

went down to the local bp to fill up, saw a cop car sitting in one of the parking bays as soon as i pulled up, whatever, might get defected, but how f**kin sus would it look if i just rolled out as soon as i rolled in?

whatever.

took my time, filled up, checked my tyres, cleaned my windows, you know, same shit any other responsible motorist would do when theyre filling up. cop cars still there. hmm.

so i wander in and the first thing i hear from the attended (shes talking to the cops) "... probably make the front page of the saturday paper driving a car like that."

i stop dead in my tracks, did she just say what i thought she just said? she wouldnt be comparing me to the magill road morons just because of the car i drive... would she?

so i ask that exact question, i phrase it nice and polite, not an accusation, and im met by her and the 2 cops with stunned silence, almost like some explorer would be if he stumbled upon a previously undiscovered tribe, like they werent expecting me to be able to speak english, after a few moments of that, the younger cop replies; "... yeah."

launch into a big spiel about judging books by their covers, about believing everything their spoon fed by the media, and how not all performance car owners are retards who think 150 in a residential is fine.

i left smiling, they continued to stand there, dumbstruck. it was awesome.

and on a sadder note, after 9 months of service, my parrot is no more, fell of somewhere on my travels today;

IMG_1471.jpg

RIP. :banana:

Gold...is that the BP's on main north road???

RIP parrot.....you have just lost major performance dave

yeah, i lost at least 40 niggawatts there.

its being replaced with a little devil i bought at the fringe though, so i should make at least half back.