SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

With you on that one Shane! That place is always crawling with cops, cant say i've ever had the remarks passed that Dave did though!

Most definatly have not luckily!! Thats why i generally don't goto the smaller one if i can help it

:cool: Just had a good laugh at the proposed new licencing laws on channel 10

Dont they realise that most of the young drivers end up driving and hooning in v6 commodores!

would a stock rb25det + side mount handle skids at lala ?

Put simply, I wouldn't take it out. Definitely be considering atleast a FMIC, probably even oil cooler.

Oil cooler atleast if its gona be limiter bashing for a few laps lol,

Where is Cubes these days? He used to post on heaps of forums now hes just fallen of the face of the planet?

Where is Cubes these days? He used to post on heaps of forums now hes just fallen of the face of the planet?

wont be bashin the limiter weezy :)

have it in 3rd and feather the throttle :D

Mitch, a mate of mine works at JMS, I highly suggest you go with their deal, they will be making 9/10ths of f**k all just to get you back on road.

Wayne, Cubes left a while ago now due to many reasons, he still posts from time to time, but under a different user name

Put simply, I wouldn't take it out. Definitely be considering atleast a FMIC, probably even oil cooler.

fmic isnt a super essential if your not going out there and competing et. neither is a oil cooler.

both are great pre-cautions and do great on the track but in this weather and the fact that your only doing 30min intervals you'll be fine.

i was running the standard ca non turbo rad and no oil cooler and a custom supra fmic setup till recently for a few track days and it worked fine. the 30min breaks between drifts were more then enough of a cool down.

if you plan on going out there more often, then i'd look into the above things (mainly just a fmic) and you'll be alright.

Edited by Import S13

Howdy guys, bought another car to get from to and from work during the week, leave the skyline for the weekend :D

SAUSADynoDay001.jpg

SAUSADynoDay004.jpg

Its pretty awesome and starts first crank n' whatever :)

im pretty sure i was driving behind you going up brighton rd in the 60 zone into the 80 zone.

i was in the white pulsar sadan in the back seat having a beer :)