SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

looks nice dude!

-D

If you were down south i would have recommended Southern Drive Shaft & Service Centre at lonsdale. The company is reasonable new, and the owner is a champ, a fairly regular customer of mine. I don't think he would have anything for you in stock though. I will eventually get some whiteline stuff through him. If anyone speaks to him, tell him "His IT guy sent you" :).

I got it through a work mate, ill see if i can dig up where he got it...i dont really recommend it. I had to cut the back out of the fog light for the piping, so its a bit loose. I had to run without the light there for awhile, then i eventually cut the plastic backing and managed to get it to fit, but it needs a bracket made up to hold it properly, but other then that it is okay.

EDIT: Found, lucky i still had the box with model number.

Here - The First FMIC shown.

and

Here

and

Here Again

not sure where he got it, and cant remember how much it cost.

Edited by Aberax

That's the only thing that's stopped me thus far is the reo needing modifcation!

I just passed my defect inspection with my reo bar in the Stagea cut up big time and my skyline had a little trim to the reo bar to fit my 100mm cooler and that passed regency when i had my engine conversion approved. Depends on the inspector i guess.

post-51334-1250687568_thumb.jpg

f**k i hate "RBT's".

every friday and saturday night i work, i never see an rbt to or from work. every other night of the week, i come across at least one.

tonight i avoided 4 of the f**king things.

how f**king pointless is that shit? yeah, slashdance is on tonight, but seriously, wouldnt those resources be better used when people are more likely to drink and drive, like on a friday or saturday night?

i can even find myself a agreeing with rbt's on peripheral days like thursday and sunday, because theyre getting busier in town recently, but monday - wednesday? having a couple pc's out and about pulling randoms over makes more sense than dumb-testing rbt's everywhere.

and just quietly, 3 out of 4 of these rbt's had some poor bastards in imports sitting on the side of the roads with the bonnets up while the cops just waved everyone through.

breath testing my shiny daffodil ass...

Edited by scandyflick

+1 on that, cutting up the reo or bar doesn't jump to mind of things I'd like to do.

Also, was quite amazed when ringing around at tyre prices today. KU31 in 265/35/18

Wheel Worx - $275

Adelaide Radial - $305

Bridgestone - $325

Beaurepaires - $410

I knew Beau would be shit, but wtf!

Same size and same tyre for me, couldn't believe the price differences and went to Wheelworx too.

why buy an off the shelf kit then?

Just jap cores are cheap to buy and are just as good as expensive brand name ones

then all ya get done is get some pipe work made up, so nothing has to be modified

I'd prefer a cooler that has the plumbing come from the same side and doesn't require any hole sawing (removal of washer bottle). I'll continue looking into it, there's quite a bit on these forums :)

I just passed my defect inspection with my reo bar in the Stagea cut up big time and my skyline had a little trim to the reo bar to fit my 100mm cooler and that passed regency when i had my engine conversion approved. Depends on the inspector i guess.

I'm on my second (larger) cooler now in my Stagea and I've not had to come anywhere near cutting my reo bar. :) While my current one is 76mm thick, I'd have no probs with a 100mm thick cooler ... plus there's room for a separate trans oil cooler to be fitted shortly (fitting a 52mm alloy radiator in time for summer).

when D&T did my turbo and inlet setup, they didnt touch the reo.....mind you..there wasnt any aircond crap in the way either.....ran out of gas a long time before i got the car so i just pulled everything out that i didnt need...no condenser means extra cooler room >_<

well i am feeling a lot better then yesterday.....its such a nice weather down in Victor....might take a walk on the beach

Can you do me a favour? Go into the deli down near maccas, and the skate park, and say "Abe says Hi"...you dont have too, just that my mates parents run the place, and he drives a R32 GTR, then his neighbor drives a R33 GTR.

Can you do me a favour? Go into the deli down near maccas, and the skate park, and say "Abe says Hi"...you dont have too, just that my mates parents run the place, and he drives a R32 GTR, then his neighbor drives a R33 GTR.

LOL if i can find the deli yeah then i will pass on the regards