SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Howdy howdy guys.

Coilovers should be at my house by hopefully Wednesday next week? Coming from Brisvages

and you ended up getting what? 2nd hand im assuming? youre keen buying sight unseen if thats the case.

LOL if i can find the deli yeah then i will pass on the regards

Thanks :down:...walk past maccas and the servo, away from coles and the video store, you should see it. I cant guarantee you get any discounts >_<

and you ended up getting what? 2nd hand im assuming? youre keen buying sight unseen if thats the case.

A set of Tien super sports 4k front 5k rear? Or other way around, i forget.

Only 6 months old, seen pictures and they do look f**king mint.

Did you find out what that epic knock is coming from front left? strut top bearing/bush thingy?

ah, awesome.

nah, every joint including the spherical bearing at the top of the strut is tight. no free play anywhere.

but the engine mount on that side is pretty well f**ked.

Edited by scandyflick

ah, awesome.

nah, every joint including the spherical bearing at the top of the strut is tight. no free play anywhere.

but the engine mount on that side is pretty well f**ked.

I seem to have something similar to what you had, with my car. Whenever i pull into my driveway, which is flat other then a small bumps etc, put on full lock right, it seems to make a crunch/screech/clunk type of noise from the driver front wheel arch. Its like my wheel is hitting the plastic guards, or something, i haven't looked into it yet.

When you getting it replaced man?

Where do you guys goto get your gaurds rolled? I wont be able to go too low without scrubbing i dare say... How much also >_<

Where do you guys goto get your gaurds rolled? I wont be able to go too low without scrubbing i dare say... How much also >_<

Any decent tire and suspension place should be able to do your guards, or hit up Luke (ENR34).

yeah i had a scraping noise from drivers side, turned out my tyre was rubbing against a rasied 10 cent piece sized bit of the inner guard, heated it up, squashed it back in, bam, no more rub >_<

I seem to have something similar to what you had, with my car. Whenever i pull into my driveway, which is flat other then a small bumps etc, put on full lock right, it seems to make a crunch/screech/clunk type of noise from the driver front wheel arch. Its like my wheel is hitting the plastic guards, or something, i haven't looked into it yet.

yeah, i thought my problem was the plastic inner guards to begin with, but no, removed everything, noise is still there.

buying new ones after my alignment on saturday (nismo's, cheaper than nissan and cheaper than nismo "style" mounts) then spending a solid portion of my weekend replacing them.

i got mine done by chris at adelaide tyrepower. cost about $40 a corner, just mention youre from ns.com.

Im scared he will crack my paint, and then ill be sadface >_<

theres always a chance of paint cracking dude, but if the person doing it takes their time with the heatgun, you should be right. not a single crack or flake on my guards.

Today we have death cab for cutie

And it came to me then that every plan

Is a tiny prayer to father time

As I stared at my shoes in the ICU

That reeked of piss and 409

And I rationed my breaths as I said to myself

That I’ve already taken too much today

As each descending peak on the LCD

Took you a little farther away from me

Away from me

Amongst the vending machines and year-old magazines

In a place where we only say goodbye

It stung like a violent wind that our memories depend

On a faulty camera in our minds

And I knew that you were a truth I would rather lose

Than to have never lain beside at all

And I looked around at all the eyes on the ground

As the TV entertained itself

‘Cause there’s no comfort in the waiting room

Just nervous pacers bracing for bad news

And then the nurse comes ‘round and everyone lift their heads

But I’m thinking of what Sarah said

That love is watching someone die

So who’s gonna watch you die? So whos gonna watch you die

Just think about it, imagine someone loving you so much they will be there when you die.

if i was to use heat ...the bog would probably melt wink.gif

lol

Was going to install fuel pump today...couldn't get motivated to do it. I instead started drinking Jolt Amercian Root beer, i never knew is was sarsaparilla, also the Black Cherry is nice too, now i am buzzing >_<. May go for a drive and look at Grand Auto Wreckers, or go get some Meguiar's car detailing gear, or go and see if i can find a repco that sells metalcat cats, or just ramble on :down:.

Edited by Aberax

anyone got experience with the latest model HD digital video recorders? looking at getting one in the next couple of months, prob spend around 6-700 on one. saw a nice JVC and Sony one for around the $600ish mark

i like this http://www.jvc-australia.com/JVCstores/PRO...20GZ-MS130B.pdf