SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hurry up aye.

whats with the drunken love messages you sent me last night aswell?

I sent them after I got kicked out of Kate's apartment on East tce for being too loud lol. I was trashed. According to her, I have my inside voice, my outside voice and then I have my heavy machinery voice. Then I went to f**king gay Marble bar. The bouncers out the front did a crazy HQ-style search on me... then I got in and there was 3 people inside. What the f**k.

I thought you were out last night!! It was a f**ked up night, though... there was a huge fight out the front of Macca's on Hindley between these huge ass guys. So what does my drunk mate do? Tries to jump in to break it up. Once one of the guys literally ripped off his shirt and had a massive dragon tat covering his back, my mate backed away pretty quickly haha.

f**king hero's.

Seeya at the EC club sandwich. About time we had a f**king drink.

I sent them after I got kicked out of Kate's apartment on East tce for being too loud lol. I was trashed. According to her, I have my inside voice, my outside voice and then I have my heavy machinery voice. Then I went to f**king gay Marble bar. The bouncers out the front did a crazy HQ-style search on me... then I got in and there was 3 people inside. What the f**k.

I thought you were out last night!! It was a f**ked up night, though... there was a huge fight out the front of Macca's on Hindley between these huge ass guys. So what does my drunk mate do? Tries to jump in to break it up. Once one of the guys literally ripped off his shirt and had a massive dragon tat covering his back, my mate backed away pretty quickly haha.

f**king hero's.

Seeya at the EC club sandwich. About time we had a f**king drink.

ROFL.

ahhh man i dont know how you do it, week in, week out on the terps. you are a god amongst men

yeh mate, sold off the gtr a month or 2 ago and was gonna import a 100 from chef but this popped up at a price i couldnt refuse....

i can fully understand why people rave on about em now, so much torque, sounds so sexy, bawlah as f**k and super cumfy. only down side being parts are alot harder than a skyline to get. i gotta wait 2 weeks to get some pads made up by QFM up in qld lol....

as for ya rims, dude id love to buy em right now. but to be honest im still a tad shy of your asking price so gotta keep doing slave labour till the funds allow g-spec rims

jzx100 over a skyline any day no questions asked.

buy a 33 or a 32 and your gonna no doubt get something that has been clapped to the hills, every car has most likely had a hard life but gtr's scream "limiter bash me".... both have outdated interiors, police hate skyrines, you get shit fuel economy in them, ride quality is always poor, turning circles suck. i could go on and on

but just so i dont get raped this is all IMO..... but just happens to be shared by alot of people.

it depends on what u want it for mate, the jzx for me i do over 500km's a week, i get 10l per 100km's city driving, its so torquey i never have to rev over 4-5k, power everything, seats are made for making babies in etc etc, i also want to get out to some drift pracs in it aswell once i get a few things sorted (namingly a 1.5way). if your looking for a daily driver with the track ability right there on tap go the 100, you wont regret it in the slightest

*if i was to go a track (grip) car, it would be a 32 gtr.

anyone wanna buy a s13 track car that can be rego'd?

just been painted a custom green, 180rwkw's, shit loads of sus work, mech 2 way, 16" long champs etc? 9kono rego'd?

:D

i need to sell one of my car i guess now that i got my own place :cool:

Edited by Import S13

It would be a daily with maybe a track day.

See its so easy to buy into the "GTR is f**king king.. don't go past the GTR." I can't stand the R33 GTR's and the R32 GTR's are to old for me now. I wouldn't mind an EVO 6 TME but the gf thinks that they're are girls cars and she would never let me live it down

Edited by J-Dawg