SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

How often do you see another blue R32 GT-R? ahahaha

not that often which is why i get a lil panicky when i do :( have had to make the phone call home twice now to get someone to check if its still there to help me chill :banana:

I have been instructed which coilovers to get by Scandy, I will only hear about my weak offset rims :banana:

Why would you listen to someone who has never owned a skyline??? :(

Why would you listen to someone who has never owned a skyline??? :(

haha, cause i know what im talkin about...

... occasionally.

For all your offset & suspension needs, PM Scandy :) The fitment guru aha

exactly.

shame im going for a weaker offset with my next set of wheels.

I think JIS have a set of JIC without spring rates listed.... :)

that they do. they also stock brand new jic fas and tar coils.

There are lots Kye. What, specifically, did you have in mind?

Look hard enough and you can find a 32 GTR in need of some TLC.

I know of a 4 door 33 for sale :)

has to be clean, manual but doesnt have to be a skyline or even an import but would perfer it. dont care about mods just has to be clean and no bull shit.

ive spend the last month so far looking at cars which the owners say once i ask the condition, "oh yeah, its only got like 1 or 2 scratches and thats it man!"

drive all the way up to the northern ghetto and find myself looking at a giant pile of bog and shit with wheels.

and already have a 33 4door with a forged 26 init and im bord with it haha

and already have a 33 4door with a forged 26 init and im bord with it haha

the man has a forged 26 and is 'bored with it'

f**k that, get him a psychologist

theres something wrong with his grey matter

-D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I don't how much the car makes a difference or whether it is just a question of gearbox and clutch. On mine it's fine. Pull type Nismo coppermix twin (standard, not competition) on the 5 speed in my Stagea. OEM slave cylinder. Bite point is a few cm off the very bottom of the pedal. Clutch pedal all the way down to put in gear, and when heading off at the lights, there's a tiny bit of nothing and then it starts biting. And fully engaged before the pedal is all the way released. There's a bit of play at the top where the pedal does nothing anymore. Are you in Australia @ck_chino? If you are set on using a Nismo slave cylinder I have one new-in-box at home. Ordered it together with the clutch but didn't get it fitted. We can work something out if you want it
    • I am using a pull nismo coppermix twin in an r34 getrag box, had both the standard slave and  then the nismo one. Adjusted pedal to get bite point how I wanted , it is on the higher side, but would fully disengage past half way down.  I also read that the nismo slave won't work but I had no issues with the stroke, might become one later as clutch wears but 2+ years of happy motoring so far.  Take the above as one input only, specially as my setup is a bit unique in that I am using an S15 clutch master , cefiro clutch pedal, custom braided clutch line. Lots of variables at play. 
    • Oh for sure, I'm just recounting my thoughts 😎 I'm not what you've got there to fuzt with.... likely my first idea was on the money -- rebuild or replace connectors. You can get a lot of connector stuff here  -> https://www.rapidcables.com.au/ Didn't look in the boot of mine, because I replaced these when I renewed the pump (plastic of connectors had gone brittle) edit: what I used... https://www.efihardware.com/products/2120/Deutsch-DTM-Connector-Kit-6-Pin ...cheaper... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/364900039138
    • In no way was i suggesting it’s your fault mate. The trailer cable has a plug that I removed. I will have a closer look, but I did remove the trailer wiring cable with the tow ball as I don’t need it on my silo. i have replaced the fuel pump already there’s no need to remove the cradle again I can see the wire colours from it in.